E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

on 10/28/2017 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish this worked better because I love the applicator and the price. But at the end of the day, this does not do anything you would expect an eye primer to do. My shadow was still faded and creased.

on 10/22/2017 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this, based solely on price, without having read any reviews. It was absolutely awful. First off, it did not apply sheerly, which then caused my Smashbox eyeshadow to look different on my lid and it caused alot of drag when I was applying eyeshadow. It had a rough texture once applied. I usually give 2nd chances to my products, but this was an absolute fail:(.

on 3/17/2017 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The product itself is great but they messed up in packaging it. The bottle is too tight and not much can be extracted. Fortunately, no eye allergy and my eye makeup stayed intact. Actually comparing this with my beloved MAC Painterly, this did a better job. The price is awesome but if you cannot get much out of the bottle, it does lose at least a lippie.

I've been using this eyeshadow primer for years now and it is incredible, never fails me, keeps my eyeshadow looking great for a long time. I have really oily lids and this primer prevents that from ruining my eyeshadow and eyeliner. It's $2 so very affordable, I was at first using it because I was barely getting into the world of eyeshadow, but I haven't let it go, it's incredible.

on 3/16/2017 12:43:00 AM

I love this! The sheer has a smooth finish and helps makeup apply more consistently. I do not have oily eyelids and it helps shimmery eyeshadow last 10 hours. The price, at $3 Canadian, is unreal. I am not a fan of the applicator, and it is a small bottle, but I am not complaining. I found other primers had too thick of a consistency.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This eye primer is pretty good for the price. I don't think you get a ton of product, but it is an inexpensive option that works well. I don't have super oily lids, but my eyes are hooded so a lot of shadows either don't last or crease on me. The package is pretty standard, but it seems like a lot of product might get thrown out due to the wand.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I haven't always been able to wear this. For example, when I had really oily eyelids, this couldn't hang. But now that I'm on a retinoid and my skin is not quite as oily, this works just fine! My lids continue to stay in the same condition as if I had just applied!

on 1/20/2017 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This does what it says on the tin, making eyeshadow last all day without fading or creasing. Its easily as good as UD and TF but a fraction of the cost. I think the HE make up companies are going to have to start changing their game as these drug store products are just as good.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product made me really sad because it worked for everyone else, but it just didn't work for me. I saw a lot of people raving about it so I decided to try it out. For some odd reason, it makes the eyeshadow crease on me. I have oily lids, but I didn't think it would do this to me. I really wish it would've worked for me!

First of all, this product does not seem to work very well at all. It has a great texture and goes on great, but does not seem to do the job. My eye shadow ends up looking greasy and creased by the end of the day. Another thing that I do not like about this primer is that the applicator brush separates from the lid when I pull it out of the tube.