Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Towelettes

No Image

1.5

on 9/13/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These would be fine if there were any fluid on them!! They are almost dry and impossible to remove anything on your face........what is up with that!

I picked these up at Ulta. There was a promo where you got a free 3 piece brush set w/ purchase. These towelettes boast a big list of nice natural ingredients. They smell like tea tree oil. The towels, themselves are small, flimsy and thin- I need to use more than one to clean my face. I've used better and cheaper from Big Lots or the Dollar Tree. Just not worth it. The container isn't good either, it's impossible to get the wipes to pop up. I just take off the top. I think I'll take the top off and use the container as a brush holder when I'm done. Perfect size for brushes. Speaking of brushes- the ones I received free with this purchase aren't bad. They aren't dense in any way, however they are very soft and have sturdy handles. The handles are similar to the Ecco Tools. I like to use the contour one for a light dusting of bronzer-perfect for that! If you want the free brushes- go to Ulta!