Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Towelettes

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

1.5

on 11/22/2009 1:38:00 PM

The worst part about this product is the packaging. It's nearly impossible to pull out just one towelette without 2 or 3 extra coming out with it. Then, you can't push the extra ones back through, you have to remove the entire lid and pull them from inside. They smell very medicinal and they do a poor job of removing makeup. Thumbs down. :(

I picked these up at Ulta. There was a promo where you got a free 3 piece brush set w/ purchase. These towelettes boast a big list of nice natural ingredients. They smell like tea tree oil. The towels, themselves are small, flimsy and thin- I need to use more than one to clean my face. I've used better and cheaper from Big Lots or the Dollar Tree. Just not worth it. The container isn't good either, it's impossible to get the wipes to pop up. I just take off the top. I think I'll take the top off and use the container as a brush holder when I'm done. Perfect size for brushes. Speaking of brushes- the ones I received free with this purchase aren't bad. They aren't dense in any way, however they are very soft and have sturdy handles. The handles are similar to the Ecco Tools. I like to use the contour one for a light dusting of bronzer-perfect for that! If you want the free brushes- go to Ulta!