Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner

Not tested on animals

on 6/11/2012 5:46:00 PM

I haven't actually used this conditioner without the matching shampoo, so I can't be sure how good its own effect is, but in combination, the products work REALLY well. Unfortunately, the shampoo is ridiculously drying and makes my skin feel scratchy and tight. I don't know what I'm going to do about this, because even though I've only been using the products for a few days so far, my hair has never looked better than this. Expensive, but the effect speaks for itself.

Wow, this is a nice conditioner! I am a shampoo and conditioner junkie. I probably need an intervention. I bought this from folica.com, along with the Lemon Sage shampoo. I have to say that I love them both. I have very fine hair, but a lot of it. I wash my hair daily, so I need products that aren't heavy and won't weigh my hair down. I do not color my hair and only use my Solia flat iron after my hair air dries. I don't ever deep condition and I want products that work consistently without the need to do any extra treatments, which this does. I haven't used it long enough to really see any major thickening results, but my hair has been so easy to style and a co-worker commented on how good my hair looked after I had been using this for a couple days. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't the easiest to squeeze product out of. It is made of a more rigid plastic so the bottle gets little dents in it when you squeeze out product. The conditioner is definitely a lot harder to get out of the bottle than the shampoo. That said, I will definitely keep this in my conditioner rotation. If you wash your hair daily and don't need heavy moisturizing, definitely give this product and the matching shampoo a try!