Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner

Filtered by hair type : Other
Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner

Not tested on animals

on 12/24/2012 12:26:00 PM

this is the best thickening conditioner I've tried so far! I used it with the shampoo. The conditioner is amazing at detangling hair, I was very surprised that I used a tiny bit and didn't have to put a leave-in conditioner afterwards. I combed my hair with a couple of strokes no problems at all (and my hair takes forever to untangle).
As for volume, it does give a good boost (not as good as Abba), hair is very sleek and not dry at all.

ps: I'm posting several reviews on thickening at the same time but I just finished with 'testing'.

on 5/10/2011 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really do love this conditioner. It's a lightweight conditioner. The smell of this is AMAZING. So fresh and clean. This does an amazing job when I only want a little moisture in my hair, so I tend to use this only in summer (If I want more moisture in winter I like the Redken Smooth Down conditioner) This is perfect for my hair with the Paul Mitchell;- Lavender and Mint Shampoo. I love love this conditioner! i tried the Lavender and Mint conditioner but i didn't like it as much as this. This is perfect, I use this along with the L'Oreal absolut repair conditioner in summer.