Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss
ysl golden glossysl golden gloss swatches

4.2

Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellilate, Diisostearyl Malate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Water, Oryzanol, Propylparaben, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Titanium Dioxide, Gold, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Gellan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Citric Acid. [+/- May Contain: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Silica, Talc].

on 1/29/2014 1:42:00 PM

I purchased this lip gloss for a wedding I was in. I am absolutely in love, the shade I got was “Golden Gloss 10” it’s a light pink with the gold flecks and BEAUTIFUL! I have never spent $30 on a gloss but the way it looked I couldn’t say no! It is pricey so I can’t say I will only buy this gloss but over Mac’s Viva Glam V= GORGEOUS!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I am normally not a lip gloss wearer, since I prefer opaque and long-wearing lip products. I will say that this gloss definitely changed my mind!

I originally picked it up several months ago where it's sat in a drawer untouched and completely forgotten about. I really wanted a youthful look today and didn't want to engage in the process of lining my lips and dealing with lipstick.

This is a lovely lip gloss, the shade I have is #3 and despite it's name 'vibrant pink' it is a true fire engine red. Admittedly I was nervous about the glitter (apparently it's 24K gold...whatever) but the gloss is a well-balanced mix of pigment, high shine, and glossiness. One coat gave my lips a punch of super glossy color, despite the fact that my lips are dark. It was so pretty I couldn't resist adding second layer! In addition to being quite pigmented, one application is more than adequate, however it's a bit sticky (but what gloss isn't?) and when it wears after about 4-5 hours, it leaves a beautiful stain and a sparkly finish.

on 4/4/2013 2:39:00 AM

When it comes to make up I can spend a fortune on foundations from department stores and drugstores, but I don't remember buying a lip gloss from department store and this one not an exception
I bought it on clearance at DF &CCO ( I've never heard before) for 10$. I have it in 12( golden cinnamon ) and absolutely love it. This color is like darker bronz, very glossy and shiny, but appropriate for day time too.
The package is cute too similar to Sonia Kashuk gloss - 6ml square bottle. The staying power is above average ( compared to SK it lasts longer). It's not very sheer, it has color, but the color fades away quick enough ( almost 10-15 min.) and then it stays sheer.
The consistency is thick enough. I feel like my lips well moisturized, but not sticky.
It has fruity fragrance, which I enjoy, but if you like fragrance free make up, then it's not for you.
The bottom line is that it's too expensive ($30). Even though I like it very much I will not buy it for this price only if I come across the sale or clearance again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This gloss is ok. The packaging is very pretty, but that's about it for me. The color (golden pink and peony) streaks and seeps into the lines of my lips. And, I cannot tolerate the smell. I will stick to Chanel and Bobbi Brown for gloss.

on 11/23/2012 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Not a huge lip gloss fan out of the fact I never wear lip gloss alone, it just doesn't do it for me since I like a lot of color. If I want a really shiny color I just add some gloss to my lipsticks. Anyway, I have #47 White Gold Topaz. This is one of their newer colors they added to the line and its a bright purple. Crazy color to wear but looks so amazing and unusual. Let me just say I am now a YSL lip gloss fan! I will definitely purchase another color. The color selection is so gorgeous. You can't fail at finding your perfect shade.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I'm reviewing #37, a golden red, which I received as a gift with purchase free of charge. This is a beautiful sparkling red which will be perfect during Christmastime. The consistency is thick. It's moisturizing and has a lovely melon scent. The color works beautifully with my deep skin tone. It's a great product, but I won't purchase because I have enough red lip colors in my collection that could give me the same effect without having to buy. Still, it's an amazing product and especially so since I didn't have to purchase.

on 11/26/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have never ever been a lip gloss girl.. until now! My YSL MA put #19 (Golden Petal) over a neutral-pink lipstick and I absolutely fell in love. In the past I always avoided wearing glosses because they always seem to be ultra sticky and I could never keep my long hair from getting stuck to my lips. This gloss is moisturizing and has that "tacky" texture but is not sticky. The shades I own (#19 and #42) provide subtle color while the golden sparkle provides that extra girly pop with a nice healthy looking gloss. Both shades I own are pinks (#19 is lighter and more on the beige side, # 42 more of a candy pink) because I'm starting to prefer them to lipstick for day wear, but I would love to try one of the reds for evening or one of the real "golden" shades over a lipstick. Compared to other YSL products the price is not bad at all, and definitely great quality!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the #36 Golden Chocolate that was out for the holidays. This is my most favorite lip gloss! It is the perfect rich brown that goes over like sheer gloss so it isn't too gothy dark brown but still has enough pigment in it to look gorgeous. Very shimmery too.

It is very thick so it stays on for a long time. I love this stuff!

on 1/26/2011 2:01:00 AM

Golden gloss #30
I bought this as a cheer-me-up and fell in love, which is terrible because this little stick of glamor is $34 cad at holts, ouch. But worth it, its called golden gloss for a reason so i dont understand why people complain about the reminisce of glitter left after it dries dries off. the fact that the glitter remains after the gloss is gone also helps keep my lips looking shiny till i can touch up again. This was a cheer up purchase so I bought the more glamorous one, but i was split between this and number #38 which is just a sheer nude with a slight peach undertone.
the difference between the two is that golden gloss, has golden flakes (of course), and it smells much sweeter (i think it has mango scent). #30 and #38 were the same price which really convinced me to get #30 instead.
I took off one lippie because of the price, Mac's lipglass is nearly half the price at $17.50 (it's my next buy). Other than that, i love it. descent brush, lovely gold top cover (though it could be packaged like its lipsticks with the mirror on the product too so it could be used like a mirror), makes me feel so hot and so happy :) if youre feeling down, definitely a pick-me-up purchase

on 12/19/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product had horrible staying power, did not go on nicely and had huge flecks of glitter which remained on the lips after it dries out which is not a very good look. This product is definetly not worth its price and will definetly not repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses