Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss
ysl golden glossysl golden gloss swatches

Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellilate, Diisostearyl Malate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Water, Oryzanol, Propylparaben, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Titanium Dioxide, Gold, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Gellan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Citric Acid. [+/- May Contain: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Silica, Talc].

on 11/19/2014 4:54:00 PM

I found this gloss to be very, very tacky. My lips, if I pursed them, I would have to pullllllll them apart like sticky glue. Ewwww. But the color was vibrant (#12), but not over the top silly vibrant, just a really nice pop of color. I really hate glosses that virtuallly give no color, got baby lips for that!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm not a big fan of lip-glosses, this one was decent and it actually stayed on my lips more than expected, it's not drying at all, somewhat sticky of course, but nice colors and smell as well.

on 11/26/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have never ever been a lip gloss girl.. until now! My YSL MA put #19 (Golden Petal) over a neutral-pink lipstick and I absolutely fell in love. In the past I always avoided wearing glosses because they always seem to be ultra sticky and I could never keep my long hair from getting stuck to my lips. This gloss is moisturizing and has that "tacky" texture but is not sticky. The shades I own (#19 and #42) provide subtle color while the golden sparkle provides that extra girly pop with a nice healthy looking gloss. Both shades I own are pinks (#19 is lighter and more on the beige side, # 42 more of a candy pink) because I'm starting to prefer them to lipstick for day wear, but I would love to try one of the reds for evening or one of the real "golden" shades over a lipstick. Compared to other YSL products the price is not bad at all, and definitely great quality!

I really liked this lipgloss (number 13 Golden Nude) i was looking for a lip gloss alternative to YSL's rouge volupte in sensual silk. This lip gloss is a nude colour, not quite the same as the lipstick (which has a beigy tone, this lipgloss has a faint lilac tone) but never the less its good if you like nude colours!

I liked the taste and the feel of this lip gloss, its quite thick but not sticky, its shimmery but doesn't have a shiny 'wet look', so its quite nice a subtle, when i tried it on in the shop i thought it may be too shimmery for me but when i looked at it in natural light it looked fine!

i wasn't too keen on the packaging because its a rectangle shape, i prefer sorta rounded shapes like Dior's lip glosses - but it did stay looking nice.

It wore off nicely as well, some lip glosses tend to wear off and leave your lips looking awful but this didn't at all, it came off in layers rather than patches (didn't leave a line around your lips either like some lip glosses do!!)

Popular Lip Glosses