Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss
ysl golden glossysl golden gloss swatches

Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellilate, Diisostearyl Malate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Water, Oryzanol, Propylparaben, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Titanium Dioxide, Gold, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Gellan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Citric Acid. [+/- May Contain: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Silica, Talc].

on 4/4/2013 2:39:00 AM

When it comes to make up I can spend a fortune on foundations from department stores and drugstores, but I don't remember buying a lip gloss from department store and this one not an exception
I bought it on clearance at DF &CCO ( I've never heard before) for 10$. I have it in 12( golden cinnamon ) and absolutely love it. This color is like darker bronz, very glossy and shiny, but appropriate for day time too.
The package is cute too similar to Sonia Kashuk gloss - 6ml square bottle. The staying power is above average ( compared to SK it lasts longer). It's not very sheer, it has color, but the color fades away quick enough ( almost 10-15 min.) and then it stays sheer.
The consistency is thick enough. I feel like my lips well moisturized, but not sticky.
It has fruity fragrance, which I enjoy, but if you like fragrance free make up, then it's not for you.
The bottom line is that it's too expensive ($30). Even though I like it very much I will not buy it for this price only if I come across the sale or clearance again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought no 31 in this after I lost my fave nude-gold EA gloss. It is very expensive but its also very luxurious!!! I just love the texture, fragrance and shimmer in this gloss. Because its a nude/beige gold, I can layer it with lots of lipsticks and it gives them a nice gold shimmer. Mostly I pair it with a nude lipstick or just by itself. I will buy a couple more shades for sure.

on 4/10/2011 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought my 2nd tube today and just had to comment on how great this product is! Love love love it!!! The first one I bought was #12 Golden Cinnamon, and it is a nice neutral color. It is a rosy-brown that is a great nude tone when worn over bare lips or a nude lip liner. Today I got #40 Golden Impertinence. It looks bright hot pink in the tube, but on the lips it is a sheer warm pink. Very wearable, even for work. The thing I love most about this gloss is how moisturizing it is. It has nigelle and camelline oils in it (don't have a clue what those are!!!) and it leaves my lips soft long after the color has worn off. I guess some people say this is a sticky gloss, but to me it isn't - I would call it highly moisturizing. Of course there is some "tack" due to the oils, but it is far less sticky to me than other glosses I own. The color lasts longer than other glosses as well, and I find myself reapplying it just because I want to, not because I need to. Yes, this is shimmery, but the gold in this gloss is just enough to add some oomph to the lips and to catch the light. The gloss does have a fairly strong scent of mango or fruit, but I don't mind it. It fades after a while, anyway. I keep this in my purse or coat pocket at all times, because I can't say enough about how great this gloss makes my lips look and feel. The drawback to this gloss is of course the $30 price tag, but I spend more than $30 total on other lower quality lip glosses and lipsticks that I end up sticking in a box and never using again. I use this every single day, so to me, it is worth it. I intend to buy another tube when I get a little extra $ in my pocket (#2 Golden Praline).

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the #36 Golden Chocolate that was out for the holidays. This is my most favorite lip gloss! It is the perfect rich brown that goes over like sheer gloss so it isn't too gothy dark brown but still has enough pigment in it to look gorgeous. Very shimmery too.

It is very thick so it stays on for a long time. I love this stuff!