Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss
ysl golden glossysl golden gloss swatches

4.7

Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellilate, Diisostearyl Malate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Water, Oryzanol, Propylparaben, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Titanium Dioxide, Gold, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Gellan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Citric Acid. [+/- May Contain: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Silica, Talc].

on 1/29/2014 1:42:00 PM

I purchased this lip gloss for a wedding I was in. I am absolutely in love, the shade I got was “Golden Gloss 10” it’s a light pink with the gold flecks and BEAUTIFUL! I have never spent $30 on a gloss but the way it looked I couldn’t say no! It is pricey so I can’t say I will only buy this gloss but over Mac’s Viva Glam V= GORGEOUS!

These glosses are being phased out effective immediately, my YSL representative confirmed this today. So stock up before they remove their supplies. I found the last one in number 51 Golden Shell. It's a beige gloss that is multi-faceted with rainbow glitter and is perfect over nude lipstick. I love the sleek YSL packaging, the scent and the even fact that it's made with real gold flecks.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I am normally not a lip gloss wearer, since I prefer opaque and long-wearing lip products. I will say that this gloss definitely changed my mind!

I originally picked it up several months ago where it's sat in a drawer untouched and completely forgotten about. I really wanted a youthful look today and didn't want to engage in the process of lining my lips and dealing with lipstick.

This is a lovely lip gloss, the shade I have is #3 and despite it's name 'vibrant pink' it is a true fire engine red. Admittedly I was nervous about the glitter (apparently it's 24K gold...whatever) but the gloss is a well-balanced mix of pigment, high shine, and glossiness. One coat gave my lips a punch of super glossy color, despite the fact that my lips are dark. It was so pretty I couldn't resist adding second layer! In addition to being quite pigmented, one application is more than adequate, however it's a bit sticky (but what gloss isn't?) and when it wears after about 4-5 hours, it leaves a beautiful stain and a sparkly finish.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I'm reviewing #37, a golden red, which I received as a gift with purchase free of charge. This is a beautiful sparkling red which will be perfect during Christmastime. The consistency is thick. It's moisturizing and has a lovely melon scent. The color works beautifully with my deep skin tone. It's a great product, but I won't purchase because I have enough red lip colors in my collection that could give me the same effect without having to buy. Still, it's an amazing product and especially so since I didn't have to purchase.

on 12/21/2010 8:26:00 PM

These are some of my favorite Glosses. Very Pretty colors and I like the smell of this gloss. (Smells like Mango).

I will buy these over and over. :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love these glosses, I am very much a gloss girl. I have 1,2,3,12,15 and I believe 18, 20 & 23 will complete my Golden collection. I have some Pur shades as well. I love the texture, flavor, packaging and it lasts, overall a good quality gloss. I would give it a 5 but its on the expensive side. Very good stuff though. I love these. So far 2 is my favorite.

It just gives a sexy grown up lip. It's feminine and womanly, not so much girly ;)

The swatches on the site are pretty accurate.