Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss
ysl golden glossysl golden gloss swatches

1 review

Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellilate, Diisostearyl Malate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Water, Oryzanol, Propylparaben, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Titanium Dioxide, Gold, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Gellan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Citric Acid. [+/- May Contain: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Silica, Talc].

on 11/23/2012 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Not a huge lip gloss fan out of the fact I never wear lip gloss alone, it just doesn't do it for me since I like a lot of color. If I want a really shiny color I just add some gloss to my lipsticks. Anyway, I have #47 White Gold Topaz. This is one of their newer colors they added to the line and its a bright purple. Crazy color to wear but looks so amazing and unusual. Let me just say I am now a YSL lip gloss fan! I will definitely purchase another color. The color selection is so gorgeous. You can't fail at finding your perfect shade.