Bobbi Brown Metallic Lip Color Baby Peach

No Image

on 5/19/2016 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This color is a very nice nude lip color on my warm medium-dark tanned skin (Nc40-43). I loved how it feels on my lips and I really like to use it when I create a smoky look on my eyes or when I go with a dramatic a la Brigit Bardaux graphic eyes...

Just got this. At first, it appears to be so soft and light that it does nothing. But outside in natural daylight it's gorgeous. It's shiny and moist and a very pretty color (and I'm neutral/cool so that's saying a lot for a peach). I've had other BB l/s break like the previous reviewer and am not happy that I can expect that again. But the color and texture are lovely.

on 11/14/2009 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I purchased this metallic lip color in Baby Peach this past summer. At first, I thought it looked okay but as the summer passed, I realized that it was too warm for my skin (NW20). It didn't do anything for me, and I'd wanted a peachy look to my lips. Part of the problem was that my lips are too pigmented for this look, but the tone was too gold in a very warm way. But the product was moisturizing and so I continued to use it. One day, during a heat wave, the tube broke off as I was twisting it up. I continued to use it with a lip brush (tonal results still mediocre). Then about a month ago, I accidentally dropped it on the tile floor of my bath. Finito. Gone. Hasta la vista. Adieu. The bullet was all smashed into the cover of the tube.

I threw it away and moved onto Chanel! I did like the formulation but this particular color was not meant for my skin or weather in my region.

Popular Lipsticks