La Prairie Life Threads Silver

La Prairie Life Threads Silver

3.6

on 7/3/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Give the perfume a minute to settle, it smells beautifully expensive-- like how Paris Hilton's 'Tease' scent WISHES it could smell like!

on 12/30/2010 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am the HUGE gardenia gal. I wore Chanel Gardenia for over 10 years. (when you could only get it overseas, once they made it here, it just wasn't the same) I really like this it has a nice warm finish on me, though I have to say, a little goes a LONG way...

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I agree w/the Fracas lite comment. This is a less loud/heady Fracas imo w/some spice. It's nice but a bit boring if you're not a huge Tuberose/Gardenia kind of gal. I think the bottles in this line are downright ugly. Who wants a bunch of plastic surrounding their perfume bottle? I thought the Midnight Rain bottle was tacky...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Stunning bottle!! This came across as a strange white floral. It was a tuberose mixed with novicaine. Yes, it smells like the dentist! My husband had the same reaction to it. Life Threads Silver is a suprising disappointment - but that's why it's great to sample a fragrance before purchasing!!

on 11/14/2009 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Silver = Fracas Lite (but just a little)
I love white florals, particularly Fracas, but I do prefer La Prairie Life Threads Silver over Fracas. Silver seems to be a tad rounder and sometimes I get an harsh edge from Fracas. Silver has huge sillage and you really need to keep other people in consideration when applying; lasts forever on clothing and smells just as it does on skin. The Life Thread bottles are beautiful.

Popular Fragrances