Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum

3.8

Propylene Glycol, 7.5% Ascorbic Acid,Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus Fruit) Extract,Ginseng (Panax Ginseng Root) Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid,Lavender Oil

Dont like this product. The lavender in this product is taking over. Did not see any differance in my skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Has a lemon leaf smell that is both green and citrus. Applies somewhat sticky but that tackiness subsides eventually. Tingles during the first few minutes. Brightens, smoothes, evens tone, shrinks pores, tightens, chisels away at brown spots, Yeah, it's pretty good. The tingly itchiness during the first few minutes makes me deduct a lippie. I am 60 with large pores, sagging, some discoloration and I was oily until my late forties. Still get greasy in summer

Luckily I got this item on sale at Ulta. I really enjoyed the packaging and the smell, but it made me break out pretty bad. I have combination skin, with the tendency toward more oily. The serum also left my face feeling rather sticky. I'm going to use this on my hands instead since I can't break out there. :) Don't want no old lady hands!

Best serum I've used. Definitely has brightened and lightened my skin.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Plumps up my oily/combo skin, smooths it out, makes it feel lovely! Serums usually do not work well with my skin, but this one is good! I have to be careful with it - it causes little break outs under my nose if I use it more than a few times a week. So I don't use it every week even, but when my skin starts looking drab (like now, mid-winter) I'll use 6-8 drops at night, or even day (great canvas for makeup) and it really helps the texture look and feel smoother. I like the dropper for ease in dispensing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really do like this product and was pleasantly surprised it didn't irritate my skin at all. I get hormonal cystic blemishes around my muzzle area that usually leave behind marks and was looking to fade discoloration and brighten my skin overall. While this didn't zap my discoloration completely, I definitely think it helped, but that's not why I love this product so much, interestingly. This has been great for hydrating my skin. Applying this every other night or so leave my skin SO SO SO soft and glowy in the morning. I don't have dry skin, leaning more towards oily, but this hydrates me without making my skin feel producty or gross. Doesn't make me more oily.

Also, applying this to my cysts helps calm them down a bit, too.

One thing I hate is the stupid ass packaging. It's stored in a dropper bottle, so you constantly have to open the bottle letting air into the product. The glass dropper is always falling out of the rubber top, too. I can't see how this doesn't effect the products active ingredients. Would prefer in a pump.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've used several generous samples of this. It performs like any good vitamin C serum, and I like the organic aroma of the genuine non-perfumey lavender: fresh and kind of twiggy and leafy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

did not do much for me, !

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

amazing serum! this is my first vitamin C serum. I was confused with so many products on the market. but I saw a lot of positive reviews on this and bought it. I applied it last night and today my face looks so smooth and I look younger and brighter! the only thing I don't like is that it smells really bad and tastes disgusting. but it works! best Vitamin C serum.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using the Vitamin-C serum every other night faithfully for the past 3 months, on my face, neck, decolletage, and even on my hands. It is amazing how well this product works. It has faded some dark spots on my face, hands, and decolletage, but what is amazing is that my complexion overall is more even and clear. I have received many compliments in the past few weeks about my complexion and I know this product is working, because it is the only new thing that I have added to my regime.