Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum

3.9

Propylene Glycol, 7.5% Ascorbic Acid,Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus Fruit) Extract,Ginseng (Panax Ginseng Root) Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid,Lavender Oil

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've used several generous samples of this. It performs like any good vitamin C serum, and I like the organic aroma of the genuine non-perfumey lavender: fresh and kind of twiggy and leafy.

did not do much for me, !

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

amazing serum! this is my first vitamin C serum. I was confused with so many products on the market. but I saw a lot of positive reviews on this and bought it. I applied it last night and today my face looks so smooth and I look younger and brighter! the only thing I don't like is that it smells really bad and tastes disgusting. but it works! best Vitamin C serum.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using the Vitamin-C serum every other night faithfully for the past 3 months, on my face, neck, decolletage, and even on my hands. It is amazing how well this product works. It has faded some dark spots on my face, hands, and decolletage, but what is amazing is that my complexion overall is more even and clear. I have received many compliments in the past few weeks about my complexion and I know this product is working, because it is the only new thing that I have added to my regime.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

About my skin: Combination (oily on the T-zone), acne prone skin.

I've been using this serum for a month now, and it has done nothing but made me break out. I was being patient with it, trying to see if my skin needed some time to adjust to my new skin care routine but the break outs has gone way too far.

I wanted to try this serum out because I heard that vitamin C can help with lightening up dark spots, but this did not do anything. It was also pretty expensive, I got it for 50$ at Urban Outfitters. Waste of my money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great stuff!!! Love the smell and the results I'm getting from this product! I've used it every other night for about 3 months and it is truly incredible! 3 months ago I still had horrible acne marks and hyperpigmentation from my cystic acne outbreak last fall and now my skin is 100% clear! I mix this with rosehip oil and it is now a skincare staple for me. Thank you, Mario Badescu ♡

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A new favorite! This serum feels and smells fabulous its actually pretty good at lighting and scar faded I can already see a slight difference "I've only been using this for 10days!". Now its says use it every other night I absolutely live this and I do use more then that, I use every night sometimes even in the daytime. I have no issues or rash reactions with this product and I am fairy sensitive. I do advise using a physical sunblock with this meaning titanium or zinc oxide only this means it reflects the sun rays off the skin because of its physical shield SPF 30 and above. Overall I am planning on buying this again I love how its made skin look and feel, its very softening and makes you glow.

Pros:
Price is very decent for a vitamin C serum.
Smells very fresh and citrus like, kinda like lime jello.
Provides a soft rubber like feel when applying.
Lighting and acne scar fading.
Skin lighting and gives you a glow.

Cons:
Packaging, unfortunately because
Of the dropper this will eventually
Oxidize but I use it so much that
Hopefully it wont be too much of a
Problem.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a great serum!! I love it. I used it in combination with vitamin E and it really and truly helps with fine lines and scarring. I did notice however, after discontinued use the fine lines became more apparent again but I suppose that's with any product. I use it at night and in the mornings on problem areas. About 1 or 2 times a week I will apply all over before bedtime. I will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this serum! I've been using this every night for about 2 months (under my tbs vitamin e night cream) and have a beautiful glow as a result. My skin is noticeably brighter and softer. I've realized that if I use a heavier night regime, I'm not as oily during the day and this is perfect! I'm very fair and get frecks just from driving. This product has helped fade my freckles to where they are easily covered by my foundation.

I purchased this based on the reviews that I read but honestly I don't find that it made a huge difference in my skin. Maybe it was a slight difference but not enough to pinpoint this as the culprit. it was also expensive at$40 I would not repurchase.I am disappointed in this product