Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion - Fragrance Free

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion - Fragrance Free

4.5

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben

on 8/10/2018 3:22:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. It soaks right in with no heavy residue. It does not cause any breakouts or irritation on my legs or arms. I use it after a bath or shower. It is lightweight and spreads easy. My skin has a nice healthy glow without the greasy feel. I can get dressed shortly after putting it on. It is easy to find and fairly inexpensive. I also use as a hand lotion. If you don't like heavy thick moisturizers, this is worth a try.

on 4/29/2018 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think the product name for this lotion is changing to Daily Moisture Lotion - Sensitive. It's still fragrance free, and the ingredient list is similar. It looks like Lubriderm is phasing out parabens. Anyway, this lotion is terrific. I use it as a face moisturizer. It's lightweight and sinks right in without a greasy feel. The pump style bottle is nice. It's inexpensive. I paid around $9.32 including tax for a 16 oz. bottle, which is $0.58 cents per ounce. You can't do much better than that for such a great product. It's very basic compared to other lotions, but if you're really sensitive like me, basic might just be what you need.

on 10/18/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This moisturizer is amazing for the face.

BUT.....sadly it starts to break me out in little red bumps if I use for more than a week. If this did not happen, it would be my HG moisturizer.

Moisturizes very well, skin is glowing but never oily, does not irritate skin (except for breakouts..but other than that it does not)

if you are not breakout prone, i would try this. the price is amazing too!! very cheap for the amount you get!

The absolute best moisturizer that I have ever used and perhaps the best on the market.
I use this all over,even on my face. It absorbs quickly, leaves my skin well hydrated and doesn't irritate. I always get the fragrance free formula.Plus I have reason to believe that my face loves the vitamin B5 in this because it looks better.
You really can't go wrong with this moisturizer!

on 4/6/2015 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a good lotion for someone who is searching for a light moisturizing lotion without added fragrance. It's moisturizing, but on the lighter side so if you need heavy moisture, this might not be enough. It dries quickly, which is a plus, and the smell is ok even without added perfume in it.

All-in-all, it's a great day-to-day lotion for someone with a normal skin. It's not revolutionary but it's an ok lotion available almost everywhere and a cheap one. If you're looking for perfume, heavy moisture, special benefits (antioxydants or others), this is not the lotion for you.

on 11/13/2009 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Developed by dermatologists for healthier skin, LubridermŽ offers scientifically proven products that have been restoring healthier-looking skin for generations. LubridermŽ Daily Moisture Lotion has been specially formulated with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers naturally found in healthy skin to improve skin's moisture barrier for visibly healthier skin. It has been clinically show to lock in moisture for 24 hours. Plus, it has the same great clean feel on skin that can only come from LubridermŽ.

* Helps relieve dry skin and prevent dryness from reoccurring throughout the day.
* Leaves skin softer and smoother
* Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula