Uploaded by clairebear12

Reviews

1.0
fromCailee

Aug/26/2013

Low pigment with too too much sparkle. Just too sheer and dry of a texture for my liking. There's not really much else to say about this, other than the price. I paid about two bucks and some pennies for it.

For a nice, simple, glowy wash of color on the lids, NYX's eyeshadow single in Sahara is my drugstore HG. It far surpasses this in quality, and is only a …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Aug/06/2012

I really like this shadow. I use it as a highlight or just alone on the entire lid. It meshes well with pretty much any other color. It's crease-proof too, so that's a bonus.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jul/18/2011

Great all over eye color, not too glittery but has a good amount of shimmer. Works well paired with taupe

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Oct/22/2010

love this product. great for everyday wear. just the right amount of shimmer and not glittery at all. i use it alone and with crease color. really makes the color of my eyes pop!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Aug/25/2010

I use this every single day, and have it in my makeup bag. It's perfect for a lid, highlight and base color.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Jul/11/2010

This is a pretty nice shadow. It's a pretty basic light champagne with shimmer, there's really nothing too special about it. However it's a nice basic and looks really good alone for a subtle look. I think it cost me about $2.97 at Target so it's a great deal.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Dec/10/2009

This is the perfect hilighting eyeshadow! It is a nice light beige/cream colour, with just the right amount of shimmer. So simple, yet so great. It really is the most bang for your buck. I recommend it to any makeup lover on a budget. :)

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Dec/01/2009

Very pleased with this product.Nice texture,didn't crease.Pretty & simple color~

About reviewer (303 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Nov/13/2009

Silken Taupe, Maybelline's famous taupe shadow, which is supposed to work on everyone, didn't work on me--too dark and too much gray. It didn't make my brown eyes stand out and accented my dark circles. This, though, is a pretty light golden-beige sand color with pearl--really helps brighten my eyes and brings out the gold in them.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (724 reviews)

Age56 & Over