E.L.F. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I really wanted a pigmented blush. I've tried a blush from ELF and it wasn't very pigmented at all. I tried this one because of two things. 1.) It was cheap and 2.) I could get it easily. And I guess three because I generally like the ELF brand. I've always favored them because they were one of the first brands I could really afford as a not very well off teen.

But I digress. I love this color and how well it shows. It's a tad on the too bright side I will say. It gets into the Miss Piggy territory if you don't blend it in well or wear under a pressed powder but that being said I love it regardless. It really makes my face pop.

on 2/17/2015 1:48:00 PM

*update* I've been using this product for months now. I use it as a cream blush, eye color, and lip color. On the lips, the finish is frosty, and I use a lip balm underneath. (I have very dry lips.) I love this and will repurchase in a different shade. The stick is retractable. I travel with it and the packaging hasn't cracked yet. I don't wear this everyday but I love the subtle look. There is a faint sweet pink lemonade scent that soon fades after application.

To Read all 103 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/6/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Not a fan of these products I do like the convenience of the squeeze tube but the color payoff is mostly high shimmer and glitter. Product was stiff and hard work with even after I warmed the product between my fingers. I will not purchase this product again I think that MAC lustre drops is a better choice for check glow and highlight for a natural dewy look.

on 2/4/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this as a cream blush, I have it in Pink Lemonade color, I just love this, it gives me a touch of color, with a dewy look, it goes on quite smooth and very blendable, but it does get a bit hard on very cold days and very soft on very hot days, so try to keep it on a warm area. The thing I don't love is that the scent is sweet orange, but it isn't anything I can't live with, and for the cost, I really don't care about the smell.....so try it !

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been keen to try more cream products. I got this to use on my lips and cheeks. It is a lovely color but not in the finish that I like. I would prefer that this be a matte, natural or satin finish but it is a little sparkly. It isn't that obvious on the cheeks, but I really noticed the shimmer on my lips. To apply I work the product on the back of my hand first, to warm it and make application easier. This also helps in not over applying color. Sometimes I use my fingers to blend it along my cheekbone, sometimes I use the e.l.f. small stipple brush to buff it in. I usually apply it to my lips with a finger or a lip brush. Although I'm not a fan of the finish I still wear this. I probably wont buy this shade again after I run out, but I am definitely going to check out more shades.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ohhhh yeah i love this little stick of colour! Once blended, the outcome is quite darling: a rosey-pink flushed look with a bit of dewiness. The staying power is decent; even after working out, theres a faint rosey glow on my cheeks. For about a buck, this colourstick is a total steal. Try it out!

on 8/16/2014 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I loved the smell, the colour, the convenient packaging for travelling, but it did not blend well into my skin, it stayed on top of it. Even using a seting powder over it, it just did not stay for more than one hour or disappeared when I touched my cheeks

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stick! it's beautiful as a creamy blush, and actually I'm giving it 5 stars only for that. The smell is fruity and lovey as well. I didn't like it as a lip product, cause I feel it's a bit drying, and I don't think it would really work on the eyes, but I didn't really try, to be honets. Can't wait to put my hands on some more of these!

on 5/26/2014 7:44:00 PM

For $1, this gem was so worth it. I wanted to just try out this product and play around with it, just to see how it works out, and I am so glad I did. I use this mostly on my cheeks and eyes, but steer clear of using it on your lips. It's creamy and just slightly shimmery, and it has a very yummy smell. Like pink lemonade, haha. It's a sweet light pigment for your eyes, and all you have to do is rub and even it out a bit, and add a little powder to set it in. It lasts a pretty good amount of time, and I can't express how much I love the packaging. It's very portable and easy to use. However, do not use this on your lips unless you want a dried out frosty kisser.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I actually really like this. It actually smells, and faintly tastes, like lemonade (yum!)
I'm not a fan of blushes, as I have naturally pink cheeks. It doesn't work so well for lips-it's kind of dull, and dries them out. But when I use it as a base for my eyeshadow, it looks fabulous. I use it every time I use the "E.L.F. Flawless eyeshadow," in Golden Goddess. It reminds me of a sunrise on my eyes, and matches my hair (ginger here).
So yes. I really like it.

Popular Blush Products