Cargo Hands of Hope Eyeshadow Palette

No Image

4.7

on 10/8/2010 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I got this when Cargo was pulling out of Sephora and the reduced everything by 50%, so would I buy it again? HECK YEAH!!! (But I would even at full price, it's a great deal, because of the color choices and generous pans.)

This has 9 generously sized, and practically chosen color-wise shadows. There are plenty of neutrals with some very wearable more colorful options. This could easily be someone's go to palette without anything else needed.

The packaging seems a little flimsy, but I've had mine for over 10 months and have had any problems, so it's sturdier than it appears.

Overall a wonderful way to get a good range of Cargo's phenomenal shadows (I forgot to mention their creamy smooth pigmentation).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Sexiest palette evah! Big generous shadows. Beautiful, beautiful colors. All nicely pigmented. There's not one color I don't like. They're all gorgeous.

on 1/3/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The size of the shadow pans is HUGE. They are great, nice rich pigmented colours with great lasting power when combined w/ a base. Work well for me, the shades are my "go-to" colours now. Downside is the palette layout--the book magnetic closure can be a bit messy. I do worry about the shadows cracking, but it does seem to be well padded, and if you drop any palette there is the risk the shadows will crack.
I debated between this and the Lorac Peacock Palette, glad I went with this one.

Popular Palettes