Cargo Hands of Hope Eyeshadow Palette

No Image

4.8

on 1/3/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The size of the shadow pans is HUGE. They are great, nice rich pigmented colours with great lasting power when combined w/ a base. Work well for me, the shades are my "go-to" colours now. Downside is the palette layout--the book magnetic closure can be a bit messy. I do worry about the shadows cracking, but it does seem to be well padded, and if you drop any palette there is the risk the shadows will crack.
I debated between this and the Lorac Peacock Palette, glad I went with this one.

I bought this because of the beautiful packaging and the great price, but now that doesn't hold a candle to the how impressed I am by the product inside. Having used it, I would pay three times as much to buy it again if I had to! The colors are varied enough that I pick this palette up regardless of whether I want something neutral or bold and colorful. The shadows are creamy, blendable, true to thier appearance in the palette and pigmented but buildable so I can vary the intensity. Plus it looks pretty on my vanity (I have it upright, like a book, leaning against the small drawers I use to organize my makeup, so i get to appreciate it often)! If you're thinking of buying this, just get it. You won't be sorry.

on 11/15/2009 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm not a palette girl in general (there's always that one shade that you *know* you'll never use, right?), but the purple shadow in this palette caught my eye. And it is a beautiful true shade of purple! Gorgeous. What surprised me was just how much I adore the other shades in this palette! Even though they're bright, they're completely wearable. The quality of the shadow is also top notch. And for $29? It's a steal!

on 11/14/2009 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this a few weeks ago and I've used it every day since. The shadows are very pigmented and go on beautifully. Buy it.

Lovely palette..Full size shadows for only $29! Pigmentation is surprising great...nice colour selection because there are some neutral and some more playful colours...they blend well also! This is a steal!!! Get it before it's gone, ladies!