Cargo Hands of Hope Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Sexiest palette evah! Big generous shadows. Beautiful, beautiful colors. All nicely pigmented. There's not one color I don't like. They're all gorgeous.

on 2/15/2010 5:13:00 PM

I absolutely love this palette! It has nice combo of colors. It's a bit shimmery, but its so pretty on your eyes. And the packaging is a lot nicer than any of Cargo's regular shadows. Too bad it's limited edition. Pretty hard to find

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I ordered this after seeing someone else mention getting it and what a good deal it was. I ordered it at 20% off with my VIB discount when it was reg price ($29). I kind of felt like, ok, here goes another stupid impulse buy but boy was I wrong. These shadows are amazingly pigmented and colorful, dont know what I was using before but these really "overshadow" those ones! lol. The texture is nice and smooth, not at all chalky, and it blends nicely. Also there seems to be a lot of shadow in these pans so it should last awhile, and the pretty packaging and embossing make me feel like I'm using something special.

OMG, the picture on Sephora does not do this palette justice! I have to say it was love at first sight. I have never tried Cargo eyeshadows before and at $29 on Sephora, it's definitely a steal! The palette is huuuge and the pans are packed with a lot of product. The colors are so vivid and pigmented. I find they are very versatile and great for fun looks. The packaging seems a little excessive. Don't get me wrong, it's adorable. It is just so big! Don't think I'd be carrying this around.

I highly recommend this palette!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

great product for9 shadows for $29 u end up paying $3.33 per shadow, not only that but theres 3 grams of product per eyeshadow compared to a MAC which has 1.5 grams. the color pay off is good not as great as lorac or mac but for the price its still makes the product 5 lipsticks out of five.