Cargo Hands of Hope Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

Wow! I am totally blown away by this palette!

They are full size shadows, so it's fantastic value for your money.

My only complaint would be that the book/palette it comes in is rather huge and doesn't seal closed. That makes it a little hard to take with you on a trip etc, but is great for home use.

The colours are stunning. I can see myself using all of these on a regular basis (perhaps except the vibrant purple and light tealish-blue).

The shadows go on nice and smooth and are weightless.
They have a nice shine/sheen to them without being loaded with glitter. Easily blendable.
They are well pigmented, but go on lighter than my Urban Decay BOS2 palette. I like that you can build to a darker finish, rather than it being full-on.
I especially enjoy the taupe (top row, 3rd shadow from left).

A great purchase.

I hope to buy more Cargo!

on 11/15/2009 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm not a palette girl in general (there's always that one shade that you *know* you'll never use, right?), but the purple shadow in this palette caught my eye. And it is a beautiful true shade of purple! Gorgeous. What surprised me was just how much I adore the other shades in this palette! Even though they're bright, they're completely wearable. The quality of the shadow is also top notch. And for $29? It's a steal!

Lovely palette..Full size shadows for only $29! Pigmentation is surprising great...nice colour selection because there are some neutral and some more playful colours...they blend well also! This is a steal!!! Get it before it's gone, ladies!