Cargo Hands of Hope Eyeshadow Palette

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Sexiest palette evah! Big generous shadows. Beautiful, beautiful colors. All nicely pigmented. There's not one color I don't like. They're all gorgeous.

Wow! I am totally blown away by this palette!

They are full size shadows, so it's fantastic value for your money.

My only complaint would be that the book/palette it comes in is rather huge and doesn't seal closed. That makes it a little hard to take with you on a trip etc, but is great for home use.

The colours are stunning. I can see myself using all of these on a regular basis (perhaps except the vibrant purple and light tealish-blue).

The shadows go on nice and smooth and are weightless.
They have a nice shine/sheen to them without being loaded with glitter. Easily blendable.
They are well pigmented, but go on lighter than my Urban Decay BOS2 palette. I like that you can build to a darker finish, rather than it being full-on.
I especially enjoy the taupe (top row, 3rd shadow from left).

A great purchase.

I hope to buy more Cargo!

I bought this because of the beautiful packaging and the great price, but now that doesn't hold a candle to the how impressed I am by the product inside. Having used it, I would pay three times as much to buy it again if I had to! The colors are varied enough that I pick this palette up regardless of whether I want something neutral or bold and colorful. The shadows are creamy, blendable, true to thier appearance in the palette and pigmented but buildable so I can vary the intensity. Plus it looks pretty on my vanity (I have it upright, like a book, leaning against the small drawers I use to organize my makeup, so i get to appreciate it often)! If you're thinking of buying this, just get it. You won't be sorry.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

great product for9 shadows for $29 u end up paying $3.33 per shadow, not only that but theres 3 grams of product per eyeshadow compared to a MAC which has 1.5 grams. the color pay off is good not as great as lorac or mac but for the price its still makes the product 5 lipsticks out of five.

Lovely palette..Full size shadows for only $29! Pigmentation is surprising great...nice colour selection because there are some neutral and some more playful colours...they blend well also! This is a steal!!! Get it before it's gone, ladies!

Popular Palettes