Cargo Hands of Hope Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best cosmetic purchase I have made all year. I was astonished by how large this palette is. The book itself is about 8'' x8''. All of the shadows are full size. The quality of the shadows is exceptional. They are smooth, shimmery (but no chunks of glitter) and very pigmented. I particularly enjoy gunmetal- it's the best grey I've ever used. There is a small mount of fall out with a couple of the colors (gold, purple), but it's minimal. Definitely worth their price tag.

I bought this because of the beautiful packaging and the great price, but now that doesn't hold a candle to the how impressed I am by the product inside. Having used it, I would pay three times as much to buy it again if I had to! The colors are varied enough that I pick this palette up regardless of whether I want something neutral or bold and colorful. The shadows are creamy, blendable, true to thier appearance in the palette and pigmented but buildable so I can vary the intensity. Plus it looks pretty on my vanity (I have it upright, like a book, leaning against the small drawers I use to organize my makeup, so i get to appreciate it often)! If you're thinking of buying this, just get it. You won't be sorry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING!!! The shadows are very soft... think.. Stila Kitten! Pigmented, creamy, and just overall amazinggggg. Every single eyeshadow I will use!! Normally in a palette there is one I just skip over, but this palette is going to be very well loved!!!!!!!!!