Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

4.4

Yesssss!!

Big fan of Aquolina's Pink Sugar, and spied Pink Sugar Sensual at Marshall's, so grabbed it. Boy, am I glad I did!

It's a sexy, softer, powdery version of Pink Sugar. Sweet black currant, with a bit of orange that sneeks into the notes, and buttery sweet vanilla (not overly, though....just enough vanilla). I love the gourmand scents, and this is a real keeper. As the notes settle down, I love to smell the underside of my wrist and arm because it exudes such as cozy, comfortable feeling.

I'm thinking that I'm gonna go back to Marshall's and get that last bottle tomorrow, fingers crossed that it's still there!

Get it. You'll lurrrve it!

I love this scent! It smells just like britney spears fantasy. I love the bottle as well and the box it comes in is soo pretty with the sexy black lace. Will keep buying!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this at TJ maxx, and I like the original, but I LOVE this spin! It is such a great sexy scent, I absolutely love wearing it out, it really gets men's attention. lol... Its top notes are bergamot and black currant, and its heart notes include nuances of jasmine petals with an orange bloom. These give way to sandalwood and vanilla accords that form its base notes. AHHHH incredible!! I would not wear this to work, i think it is a bit heavy, and more of a night time scent. I really recommend this scent to single girls lol, trust me, it gets attention

on 9/15/2012 12:58:00 AM

I love oriental, woody, and incense fragrances, but I also love fruity, creamy, and sparkling florals. I thought Pink Sugar Sensual would be a darker, more complex version of Pink Sugar, and I suppose it is, but I did not like the heavy undercurrent of sandalwood. It was too oily and seemed to directly clash with the lighter notes because the balance between these elements was off, creating an unpleasant distracting effect in my case.

I think Givenchy Very Irresistible and Hanae Mori Butterfly are better examples of how to pull of this combination of a grounded, but sweet fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

unfortunately at the store i didn't really smell it properly, when i got home i sprayed it and it smells EXCACTLY like Britney Spears Fantasy. Smells gorgeous but I already have 2 bottles of the fantasy so had to sell my pink sugar

on 12/18/2011 6:24:00 AM

got a sample of this from ulta, and all i can say is im in love :) this stuff smells sooo good i want to lick my arm when its on. my boyfriend even loves it, and he doesnt usually comment on my fragrances. it's not too sweet like pink sugar, and it has a little more of a grown up feel to it. i like pink sugar as well, but sometimes its just overdone. this gives me the same pink sugar notes as the original with a little more spice. love it!

While it isn't an everyday scent for me (I think of it as my girl's night out scent) I still find it enjoyable to wear. It's girly and youthful, but a bit flirty too. If you don't like sweet scents, this one isn't for you. It smells a bit like vanilla and toffee.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like pink Sugar, and to me...this doesn't smell different enough to warrant buying it if you already own the original version.

Personally, I love this fragrance! I love the smell and I love how it has a pretty good staying power throughout the day. I can see how it might not be some people's cup of tea, but I personally love wearing it!

on 4/23/2011 10:17:00 PM

I had high hopes for this perfume as I am addicted to the original Pink Sugar and have been for a few years. I expected to have my socks knocked off and also expected this to smell more adult. I was extremely disappointed as it smells like Fantasy with a touch of Love's Baby Soft thrown in. No lasting power and wouldn't buy it again. My 13 year old daughter loved it...enough said.

Popular Fragrances