Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is half vanilla half skin musk which I find delightful. If your bottle of Pink Sugar gets old & started to turn well that doesn't happen to this. It remains true to scent. It's so good!

on 3/1/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this fragrance. It's very sensual as the name says and has a deep vanilla base. Vanilla, sugar, bergamont, citrus, and sandalwood really round this out to be a great fragrance that I find wearable anytime.

I note the vanilla and sandalwood mostly with just a touch of citrus and sugar. I think this is a perfect follow-up to Pink Sugar, which is too sweet for me. This and Gold Sugar are unbelievable.

I like the original Pink Sugar and thought this would be a sexified version of it. Don't get me wrong, this is a great perfume, but I was hoping for something sexier. If you want to smell girly and tasty like Pink Sugar but a more sensual, try Victoria's Secret Noir Tease instead of Pink Sugar Sensual.

I just bought this perfume today at Costco... I was so torn between this one (Pink Sugar Sensual) and the original Pink Sugar. I have owned the original Pink Sugar before and really enjoyed the scent. My ex never really noticed or complimented my perfumes before but I have a distinct memory of him telling me how amazing I smelled when wearing Pink Sugar. But as for Pink Sugar Sensual I have never owned or even smelled it before. I decided to google some reviews while shopping today and then I took the plunge and bought it without having smelled it. I'm so glad I did! It smells sweet, but not the same sweetness as the original Pink Sugar which sort of has that burnt sugar/cotton candy smell that can be sickly sweet. Sensual is more subtle but still very strong in all the good ways. I read a review that compared PS Sensual to Britney Spears Fantasy, which I have never smelled... But I think it smells similar to Paris Hilton's Can Can or KINDA similar to Victoria's Secret Vixen but less fruity. It's sweeter and less powdery then VS Dream Angels Heavenly. The dry down is reminiscent of Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy but not as much berry and gardenia. I hope this is helping, I suck at describing scents so I'm trying to just go off of what I have lol. I can't stop smelling where I sprayed PInk Sugar Sensual... I'm LOVING it. It reminds me of another perfume I used to wear but I can't put my finger on it right now, ugh. I will update when I figure it out :)

Look for this in Costco, right now it's only $28 for both the 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette and the rollerball!!

Packaging- meh.
Price- yay!
Scent- yessss... love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay, so, I finally bought this perfume by my beloved Aquolina. I can wear only Pink Sugar as I cannot stand any other perfume. Florals and weak wearing fragrances aren't tolerated by me. With that said, I personally do not like Sensual. It smells like all the perfumes in the world that I avoid like the plague b/c of their thick, nausea and headache inducing properties. When people say this is a grown up version of Pink Sugar, they are half correct. It's definitely a grown up scent or rather a scent for those into the thick sweet floral-ish scents. It's not a version of Pink Sugar, though. If it was, I'd be all over it. I cannot give this fragrance a poor rating based on my personal preference. I have to say that if I were into this type of fragrance, I'd praise this one. It has great staying power and doesn't stray far from the body. But those of you that love Pink Sugar, don't get your hopes up as you will be gravely disappointed.

I love this scent! It smells just like britney spears fantasy. I love the bottle as well and the box it comes in is soo pretty with the sexy black lace. Will keep buying!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this at TJ maxx, and I like the original, but I LOVE this spin! It is such a great sexy scent, I absolutely love wearing it out, it really gets men's attention. lol... Its top notes are bergamot and black currant, and its heart notes include nuances of jasmine petals with an orange bloom. These give way to sandalwood and vanilla accords that form its base notes. AHHHH incredible!! I would not wear this to work, i think it is a bit heavy, and more of a night time scent. I really recommend this scent to single girls lol, trust me, it gets attention

on 10/26/2012 12:18:00 PM

It is a delicious smell that both men and women compliment me on. Reasonably priced. I find that I reach for it more than I reach for any other scent I own. Rave.

on 10/18/2012 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a disappointment!!! at first it smelled good out of the bottle.
but when I got home I sprayed this on me, and it smelled disgusting.
maybe It's my body's chemistry, make sure you try it before buying it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

unfortunately at the store i didn't really smell it properly, when i got home i sprayed it and it smells EXCACTLY like Britney Spears Fantasy. Smells gorgeous but I already have 2 bottles of the fantasy so had to sell my pink sugar

Popular Fragrances