Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay, so, I finally bought this perfume by my beloved Aquolina. I can wear only Pink Sugar as I cannot stand any other perfume. Florals and weak wearing fragrances aren't tolerated by me. With that said, I personally do not like Sensual. It smells like all the perfumes in the world that I avoid like the plague b/c of their thick, nausea and headache inducing properties. When people say this is a grown up version of Pink Sugar, they are half correct. It's definitely a grown up scent or rather a scent for those into the thick sweet floral-ish scents. It's not a version of Pink Sugar, though. If it was, I'd be all over it. I cannot give this fragrance a poor rating based on my personal preference. I have to say that if I were into this type of fragrance, I'd praise this one. It has great staying power and doesn't stray far from the body. But those of you that love Pink Sugar, don't get your hopes up as you will be gravely disappointed.

on 10/19/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I liked the original pink sugar, but I got really sick of it quickly.
It was just too sweet.
Pink sugar sensual is sweet, but not overly so and has more floral notes to it that make it smell more suitable for an adult.
As I wore it a few times I noticed it smelled so familiar, and then it hit me one day...it smells almost identical to Britney Spears fantasy. Sort of a mix between fantasy and circus fantasy.
It's nice but not what I was expecting, I thought it would have a bit more spice to it. It's just a sweet floral, and since I already have fantasy there is no point using both.

on 8/15/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Pink Sugar Sensual is almost identical to BS Fantasy (original pink bottle) to my nose. I do find Fantasy a bit stronger in lasting power and sillage. So if you are looking for a slightly lighter version of Fantasy, then Pink Sugar Sensual fits the bill. I have a large bottle of this (found it for $20) and only a miniature size of Fantasy and I find them too close in scent to own both as full size bottles. I will just stick with the Pink Sugar Sensual when I need a hit of sugary, vanilla sweetness!!

on 4/23/2011 10:17:00 PM

I had high hopes for this perfume as I am addicted to the original Pink Sugar and have been for a few years. I expected to have my socks knocked off and also expected this to smell more adult. I was extremely disappointed as it smells like Fantasy with a touch of Love's Baby Soft thrown in. No lasting power and wouldn't buy it again. My 13 year old daughter loved it...enough said.

Pink sugar has really grown on me especially since my boy looooves it. So i thought this would be a bit more up my alley. Less sweet and more sultry maybe? But no. It does lose its "pizzaz" as someone else stated. Smells slightly similar but much more generic perfumish smell. Not nearly as nice OR sensual than the original.

Popular Fragrances