Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

Filtered by skin type : Other
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

3.0

This is half vanilla half skin musk which I find delightful. If your bottle of Pink Sugar gets old & started to turn well that doesn't happen to this. It remains true to scent. It's so good!

on 9/29/2014 12:25:00 PM

Ugh. I was told this was a more "grown up" less teenybopper versions of Pink Sugar. Liars.

Very vanilla, not as cotton candy sticky as normal Pink Sugar. There's a little bit of musk and no pink pepper like Pink Sugar. There's a little bit of citrus, but an overwhelming black currant smell. The currant smell just gets stronger, more bitter, stronger and just stanker throughout the day. There's something else in it - maybe jasmine? freesia? - that contributes to the bitterness.

So glad I bought this (blind) for $14.99 at Marshall's so there's not much investment in 3.4 oz.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Saw a really big bottle of this for 15 bucks at my TJMaxx and I snatched it up. After trying the sample I recieved from Ulta I was not looking forward to droping 40 or 50 bucks on it but I knew I had to have it so when I saw it I got it. I really like it, it smells sweet but more grown up and while the packaging is nothing cute it is practical and doesnt take up too much space on my crowded dresser. I would buy this again because I do like it but I doubt I will need to because this bottle is huge.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

There is nothing sensual about this scent at all! When I first sprayed it on I got such a strong, sickly sweet scent that I wanted to go wash it off my wrist. But I thought that if I would give it time, maybe the dry down would be better...Wrong! I went out to finish my errands and half way through I turned around, went home and took a shower to clean this smell off me. It smells cheap to me, like something you would smell in a strip club dressing room. Yuck!

Popular Fragrances