Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

3.9

I'm not sure if I got a bad bottle, a fake, or a mislabeled bottle but this smells nothing like the notes listed. In fact, it smells like how I would envision Steel Sugar by Aquolina to smell. It starts out like a drugstore body spray for men then develops into something very similar to JPG Le Male.
While I like JPG, I don't want to smell like it. I do wear a few men's fragrances but this is just way too "clean and masculine". Bummer!!!

on 10/18/2012 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a disappointment!!! at first it smelled good out of the bottle.
but when I got home I sprayed this on me, and it smelled disgusting.
maybe It's my body's chemistry, make sure you try it before buying it!

on 11/6/2011 1:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I really wanted to like this fragrance, as I've been wearing the original Pink Sugar for over 7 years, and thought I would try something a little more sophisticated for evening wear. Based on all the great reviews I've read, I was so excited to get it!!! But, I was so terribly disappointed! It smelled so cheap and was actually nauseating!!! Did not smell sophisticated at all!!! Even my husband, who doesn't notice much, commented on what perfume I was wearing!!! It wasn't a "Wow! You smell great!!!"--it was more like, "Hmmm....what are you wearing? He definitely didn't like it!!!! He actually thought my original Pink Sugar was going bad!!! Looks like I'll be sticking to my tried and true!!!!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

There is nothing sensual about this scent at all! When I first sprayed it on I got such a strong, sickly sweet scent that I wanted to go wash it off my wrist. But I thought that if I would give it time, maybe the dry down would be better...Wrong! I went out to finish my errands and half way through I turned around, went home and took a shower to clean this smell off me. It smells cheap to me, like something you would smell in a strip club dressing room. Yuck!

on 9/29/2014 12:25:00 PM

Ugh. I was told this was a more "grown up" less teenybopper versions of Pink Sugar. Liars.

Very vanilla, not as cotton candy sticky as normal Pink Sugar. There's a little bit of musk and no pink pepper like Pink Sugar. There's a little bit of citrus, but an overwhelming black currant smell. The currant smell just gets stronger, more bitter, stronger and just stanker throughout the day. There's something else in it - maybe jasmine? freesia? - that contributes to the bitterness.

So glad I bought this (blind) for $14.99 at Marshall's so there's not much investment in 3.4 oz.

I thought this would be a much sensual scent of the original. It does smell the same but a little lighter with a hint of citrus, not really a fan.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have to agree with those who say this isn't as good as the original Pink Sugar. This is supposed to be sensual, but I find it a little weird and...off. I got it for an excellent price at TJMaxx, but I just don't see me reaching for it often.

on 4/23/2011 10:17:00 PM

I had high hopes for this perfume as I am addicted to the original Pink Sugar and have been for a few years. I expected to have my socks knocked off and also expected this to smell more adult. I was extremely disappointed as it smells like Fantasy with a touch of Love's Baby Soft thrown in. No lasting power and wouldn't buy it again. My 13 year old daughter loved it...enough said.

on 4/20/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am updating my review after wearing this for an evening, No staying power like the regular smells cheap to me just not as good as regular pink sugar this is a dup of fantasy

on 10/1/2010 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh dear. Oh dear gawd. I was lemming this for the longest time, had spritzed it on and tested it out, and finally bought it today. I don't know why, because it smelled great before, but this is just NOT good. It's like the original pink sugar (which I do love) but with strange citrus/musk notes (at least on my skin)....These never came out the times before when I tested this, so I am superbly let down. I'm returning this to sephora tomorrow. It's a great deal and the packaging is adorable, but despite that, with all the fragrances I have this will be passed up...Go for the original Pink Sugar.

Popular Fragrances