Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

Filtered by age: 36-43
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is half vanilla half skin musk which I find delightful. If your bottle of Pink Sugar gets old & started to turn well that doesn't happen to this. It remains true to scent. It's so good!

on 3/1/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this fragrance. It's very sensual as the name says and has a deep vanilla base. Vanilla, sugar, bergamont, citrus, and sandalwood really round this out to be a great fragrance that I find wearable anytime.

I note the vanilla and sandalwood mostly with just a touch of citrus and sugar. I think this is a perfect follow-up to Pink Sugar, which is too sweet for me. This and Gold Sugar are unbelievable.

on 10/26/2012 12:18:00 PM

It is a delicious smell that both men and women compliment me on. Reasonably priced. I find that I reach for it more than I reach for any other scent I own. Rave.

on 8/15/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Pink Sugar Sensual is almost identical to BS Fantasy (original pink bottle) to my nose. I do find Fantasy a bit stronger in lasting power and sillage. So if you are looking for a slightly lighter version of Fantasy, then Pink Sugar Sensual fits the bill. I have a large bottle of this (found it for $20) and only a miniature size of Fantasy and I find them too close in scent to own both as full size bottles. I will just stick with the Pink Sugar Sensual when I need a hit of sugary, vanilla sweetness!!

on 11/6/2011 1:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I really wanted to like this fragrance, as I've been wearing the original Pink Sugar for over 7 years, and thought I would try something a little more sophisticated for evening wear. Based on all the great reviews I've read, I was so excited to get it!!! But, I was so terribly disappointed! It smelled so cheap and was actually nauseating!!! Did not smell sophisticated at all!!! Even my husband, who doesn't notice much, commented on what perfume I was wearing!!! It wasn't a "Wow! You smell great!!!"--it was more like, "Hmmm....what are you wearing? He definitely didn't like it!!!! He actually thought my original Pink Sugar was going bad!!! Looks like I'll be sticking to my tried and true!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

As soon as I spotted this, I bought it in the spot. It's everthing I thought it would be. A more grown up version of the original. This reminds me of Hard Candy, Magnetism and Fantasy. They're all along the lines of sensual cotton candy with a nice musk added. I love them all.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like pink Sugar, and to me...this doesn't smell different enough to warrant buying it if you already own the original version.

on 4/23/2011 10:17:00 PM

I had high hopes for this perfume as I am addicted to the original Pink Sugar and have been for a few years. I expected to have my socks knocked off and also expected this to smell more adult. I was extremely disappointed as it smells like Fantasy with a touch of Love's Baby Soft thrown in. No lasting power and wouldn't buy it again. My 13 year old daughter loved it...enough said.

on 12/19/2010 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought this at Ulta without smelling it, as I love the original PS and I had a 20 percent coupon. As soon as I sprayed it, I knew I had basically just bought Britney Spears Fantasy. They are so similar to my nose, that there would be no reason to own but one or the other, and you can get great deals on the BS one:) I figured there would be a different outcome once it was on my skin and had time to dry down, but I simply can't tell one from the other on me or smelling it from the bottles!
Still, I love these types of scents, and this didn't cost me but about 20 bucks with my coupon, so I don't regret. Stay away if you don't like foody scents or Fantasy!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Mmmmmmmmmmm. you either love this scent or you don't.
I liked the original, I liked there Chocolovers (which is no longer around :( and I enjoy this one.
Go sniff it where they sell it and decide.

Popular Fragrances