Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual

3.3

on 10/18/2012 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a disappointment!!! at first it smelled good out of the bottle.
but when I got home I sprayed this on me, and it smelled disgusting.
maybe It's my body's chemistry, make sure you try it before buying it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

unfortunately at the store i didn't really smell it properly, when i got home i sprayed it and it smells EXCACTLY like Britney Spears Fantasy. Smells gorgeous but I already have 2 bottles of the fantasy so had to sell my pink sugar

I love this! I had the original Pink Sugar and was dying to try this. I think the name is pretty accurate. The original is very cotton candy and seems like a day scent while Sensual has a much more deeper tone that can be worn for night and still smell delicious. It smells almost exactly like Fantasy by Britney Spears to me. It's more vanilla and candy than cotton candy. I would definitely recommend for anyone!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I saw the 1oz version of this at TJ Maxx for $10, and since I absolutely LOVE the original I decided to pick this up. I have to admit, I didn't like this quite as much as I thought I would. The original was a yummy candy kind of scent, while this one is more of a spicy sweet that I would consider more nighttime-y, or something that would seem more appropriate for older women ^^

Popular Fragrances