Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Sunblush Illuminator

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Sunblush Illuminator

on 1/14/2013 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yay ! It is one of the best product i tried. I am very pale during the winter, it is one of the only products that makes me looks alive ! It is amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

as someone who both hates & is terrified of bronzer, this product has completely changed me! i nabbed the last one of these pretty babies at my CCO the other day & am ECSTATIC with it! it is a perfect blend of pinky, bronzey glow all in one compact. it has a light golden sheen to it, that doesn't come out too glittery/shiny. i like that these colours are separated, so i can create the perfect bronzed shade for my skin tone. i definitely see myself using this all summer!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

;-) LOVE IT!!!

on 5/5/2010 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely loved this product! Until it fell out of my clutch during girls night out and never could be found again. I have seriously looked everywhere, it's a rare thing to find on ebay even. LOVED this. It gives you the perfect peachy glow on your cheeks and the bronzer makes your skin look flawless. I am not one for those deep, harsh bronzers. This is less of a contouring bronzer and more of a give-you-that-glow at the end of your makeup routine bronzer. Blush is perfect for everyday use.

I'm so happy and so sad about Estee's new Sunblush Illuminator.
Happy because it is now my favourite blush - a perfect mix of subtle bronze and deep peach. (I swirl it around the whole pan and get a nice peachy shade). Sad because its a Limited Edition.
Packaging is beautiful, as I've come to expect from Estee...
At over $70 a pop it's not cheap - but because the colour works on so many skintones (I've tried it on my darker friends and its looks fab!) and looks like a natural flush on me, I bought two!
Love it SO much. Just so dissapointed that its a Limited Edition.

Popular Blush Products