Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A coworker sells Avon and I needed some bugspray with SPF abnyway so for $7.99 (usually it's $9.99, I think) I got the 4 oz. aerosol can of this.

Unscented - so it smells neutral (like propellant??) to me and so far it seems to be working.

I will update my review once we go to the beach.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! It comes in a pump or a spray can. You can get it super cheap on sale. I use the can with the kids at school and it is not greasy at all. Perfect and easy. The pump I use on my own varmints at home at at the pool. It is oily like the SSS oil, but it stays on very well and has a pleasent scent. This is the best stuff ever. If the pump is too greasy try the can.......

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I never understood why Avon sold a bug guard/sun protection combo until I went South on vacation! In Ohio, it's not a problem that we contend with at the same time!

This may be fine for bug guard, but for sun protection, it does not work! The day I used this, I burned my skin so bad it blistered and peeled! And this was supposed to be SPF 30. I used Coppertone 15 all the other days with no problems at all!!! Girls, don't count on this for sun protection!! It is bad. Also, the container leaked blue sticky gel/lotion all over my bag and dissolved part of the vinyl lining. Very bad experience. I usually like Avon, but now I'm hoping this isn't representative of all their products!

I threw it away!