Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

really don't understand how this can be classified as 'hydrating'. I have super dry skin and this did not work well at all with it - I found it clung to all my dry patches and set into my fine lines. It did manage to conceal redness but it didn't work any wonders on any large pimples I may have, which is disappointing considering the price.The only positive aspect of this concealer is the fact that a little bit really does go a long way.

I was happy to find a concealer that is not drying, cakey or too light. it has a good consistency, covers my bags and seems to smooth out my wrinkles as well. i have been using bobby brown corrector, which i liked initially, but i like Dior better. Had tried nars stick, but that was too drying and my wrinkles were accentuated. I recommend Dior's concealer. it was worth the money for me.

This is a very hydrating concealer, just need a tiny dot and it covers the whole eye area. It does not crease at all, if set with powder, lasts all day. If not set with powder will disappear after 3 hrs or so. Also this does not cover real dark circles with just one layer but is very buildable as it is sheer. This is the best so far for me as it is very hydrating and buildable.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Bought this in 03 Honey and have medium olive skin. I have never used a concealer before and don't really have under eye issues, but I tried this on at the insistence of the associate and couldn't believe what a difference it made. It really brightened my eyes and made me have that flawless face every girl wishes for. I highly recommend this product.