Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.8

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this concealer!! I've been using for about a year, and believe me when I say, I have literally tried over 30 different concealers (Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Tarte, Clinique, Lancome, Revlon colorstay, L'Oreal trumatch, etc.) It's not perfect, as NO concealer is, but it's definitely closer than any other one! Plus, one tube has lasted me almost a year.
Now, you really need to put an eye cream under your eyes before putting this on, as it "says" it's hydrating, but it's really not. But that's ok cuz if it was truly "hydrating" it would probably crease like crazy!

I apply my Cerave eye cream generously first, then wait about 5 min. Then I squeeze out a drop (a little bit of this concealer goes a long way!) onto my little concealer brush, and feather it onto my under eye area. I do not set this with powder, as it will dry down well in it's own over the next hour or so. It is highly pigmented so a little covers very well :)
I highly recommend trying this! I am 44 and it conceals my mild dark circles and a few freckles under my eyes without settling into fine lines. WELL worth the money!

This is my favorite concealer by far.
Its fluid texture lets me apply as much or as little as i need. Even though it's fluid, it's very opaque and covering.
It applies best with a little sponge. I used to set it with a powder (benefit) but after awhile i found that it stayed just as well on it's own, and powder could make it cakey.

The squeeze tube is easy to control. Just a little goes a long way with this. I wear it every day and overall i would say i need to re-buy once every 5 months.

I pay about 32 CAD at Pharmaprix/ShoppersDrugMart for this product

Ive tried every concealer from A to Z , high medium and low end!
I have extremely dry sensitive undereyes and finding an under eye conealer that did a satisfactory job of concealing and hydrating was almost impossible. Max factor pan stick hydrated nicely but did not illuminate and fell into fine lines. Benefit fake up hydrated and didnt really fall into lines but looked cakey and unnatural. I was quite disillusioned and thought i would never find my HG undereye concealer!
So i spied this whilst loitering at the Dior counter and the SA didnt have to try too hard to convince me to buy it. It was super expensive £23! But now i believe it was worth every penny. I do think you need to moisturise prior to use, but it goes on so smoothly and feels like a tinted eye cream in itself. And you need so little of the product to do the job! It illuminates, conceals and hydrates excellently. Doesnt fall into fine lines and lasts about 4 hours before needing touched up.
I am nw15-20 and chose shade 2 - beige, which blends perfectly with my foundation. The packaging is sleek, practical and it has a hygenic nozzle for putting a tiny dab on your finger to dab under your eyes. Just lovely. I wont be without it again!

It's very hydrating and never makes my makeup looks cakey so kudos for this concealer 😀

3x I have repurchased this concealer. It is by far my favourite. Non-comedogenic, long lasting, looks very natural and has great coverage. Elegant and smart packaging. I am very very fair, and am extremely satisfied with their variety of light shades. I use 001.

Also, this concealer does not crease and product itself last a very long time. I use it about 4 to 5x a week for under eyes and blemishes and have had each concealer for 6 months to 1 year.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

really don't understand how this can be classified as 'hydrating'. I have super dry skin and this did not work well at all with it - I found it clung to all my dry patches and set into my fine lines. It did manage to conceal redness but it didn't work any wonders on any large pimples I may have, which is disappointing considering the price.The only positive aspect of this concealer is the fact that a little bit really does go a long way.

Ok ladies I like many of u have tried almost every concealer out there. This works best for me. U need a good primer first for any concealer,especially if you're over 30. I use Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Eye Cream. Then dab small dots of Dior's concealer. In the corner of my eyes and just above the shadow's of any under eye bags, use a small amount of YSL Touché Éclat . Use a damp beauty sponge to dab on concealer .

I hated this concealer at first, found it too thick to work with, especially for under eye area. Then I learnt how to use it, using a deluxe crease brush from Real Techniques, gently dab it on the under eye area and start to blend and do the same for an breakout you have on your face and it does wonders! it definitely covers without looking cakey if you use this brush. Its expensive but you only need a tiny bit to work with since its sooo pigmented so its worth it in the long run!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love the packaging! This is a good light concealer for days where I don't need or want a lot of coverage. I found a great color for me in 'ivory', however, there are only a couple colors... If you don't have bad dark circles but just want some coverage and a bit of brightening. Thumbs up!

Edit: New favourite thing to do... Dior Nude concealer on the general area, then a more pigmented concealer just on the darker spots.

Coverage: Light
Texture: Light
Crease: No
Drying: No

It's a decent concealer.
I'm not saying this is the holy grail concealer, but I do like it.
I set this concealer with my Sisley setting power, so it doesn't crease.