Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.3

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I'm going through my third or fourth tube of this and I love it! It has a good coverage and it's buildable, very good for undereyes since it's quite lightweight, blends very easily and feels hydrating but doesn't crease when set with powder. The lightest one is a good match for my NC10-15 skin, but I guess there aren't so many shades out there so maybe not everyone can find a match. It's a bit pricey but this lasts almost annoyingly long time so..

This is my favourite concealer, it covers spots, evens skin tone,disguises pores and gives a flawless, glowing, dewy finish. I use both the lightest shade number 1 and the medium number 2 depending on if I'm wearing fake tan. It only comes in three shades , which isn't ideal. It is quite expensive , but a little bit does go a long way. Another thing you can do is mix it with your foundation, to give an all over full coverage. It is a thick concealer, which can make it difficult to work with but I have such problem skin, I need a substantial concealer. I use a concealer brush to apply it which makes it easier to work with.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Light concealer that's suitable for dry skin types, this concealer provides light coverage but you can build it up to a medium is you use a little more product. This doesn't get cakey and goes on really well, but does crease a little in de fine lines under my eyes. The reason that I would't buy it again is that lately I prefer a little more coverage underneath my eyes, and I am not so happy with the color sellection. I bought this the first time in #003 Sand but that was to dark for me so I got #002 Beige which is a better match for my NC30 skintone. But I did not think the color really suited my yellow undertones and I can't find a perfect match in this concealer. This is not a bad product if you are looking for something natural and you can find a good shade match, but I prefer a little more coverage and a different undertone to suit my complexion better.

The best thing about this concealer, for me, is the texture. I have dry skin and A LOT of concealers and foundations look super cakey on me. This, however, blends easily and looks amazingly natural (probably because it doesn't dry to a powder finish.) The coverage is light, which I prefer for covering redness on my face, but it's far too sheer to use on my zombie-like dark circles. The only real downside for me is that it doesn't last very well. My skin doesn't really "eat" product, but after 6-8 hours, it's started to disappear, particularly from my nose.

The packaging is also great. It's just a simple squeeze-tube, but I think that's simpler and more hygienic than a doe-foot applicator or pot.

Overall, I like this concealer and will happily use it up, and may one day re-purchase it, but I'm going to look for something better.

Of course, when a product is quite pricey, I have higher expectation. About this Dior concealer, I can't say it is a really bad product - my sister love it in fact - but I was quite disappointed. I was searching for a good coverage concealer that would not settle in my fines lines and would have a good staying power. I was quite desperate, and the women at Sephora said it was her HG concealer. For me, it was nothing but ok. I already take good care of my skin and eyes area so the hydrating formula was not the point. It did conceal a little, but nothing like the miracle I was expecting for the words of the woman. It sure did not work as well as the Maybelline Fit Me concealer or the Wake Me Up/Match Perfection Rimmel ones. I will just not repurchase this one, due to my appreciation and the price. At least, I made an happy girl of my sister by giving it to her. Not awful but not amazing, it is an OK product for me.

It's an okay concealer but it does not cover a lot and wears off easily so its definitely not worth the price. Better concealers can be found at the drugstore.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is currently something inbetween MAC NW15 and NW20. I am usually using as allround concealer the Select Cover Up from MAC in NW20. In winter I usually get paler than that and also drier. If I wasnt suffering from the dry weather, I would probably buy NW15 as well and would mix them together to get the right shade. As the Select Cover Up can accentuare dry patches sometimes, I was searching for something hydrating and a bit lighter in color.

This concealer is perfect, the color (001 Ivory) is just right - a tiny little bit lighter than NW20, but not as pale as NW15. The coverage is medium I would say, bit less heavy than Select Cover Up, but still very good and buildabe.

The finish is super natural and it does not accentuate lines in the eye area and it also does not make dry patches (ex spots) visible and even more dry. I definitely see the hydrating effect there without making the spot/dry patch oily or super shiny. It is only healthy even skin that is left behind.

Edit: Just wanted to add, that i tried several brushed with this concealer - MAC 217 and 286 and Real techniques ones and have to say that you achieve best results when applied with fingers. It blends more easily and looks like skin with nothing on (given you have the right shade).

PROS: WOnderful on my aging skin. Great for layering/building. I'm an N10-N15 (I'm a true neutral but if anything, I lean a little warm), and the number 001 works for me.

CONS: This would not be good for those that don't need the moisture, but it's right in the name (hydrating), so this shouldn't come as a surprise for anyone. But it doesn't last too long on my eye. Not cheap.

APPLICATION TIPS: If you need heavier coverage, this layers okay.

ALTERNATES: Loreal's Visible Lift concealer OR Stila's Stay All Day Concealer only in the dark circles. By doing this, I don't highlight my puffy bags underneath my eyes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite concealer for under eye circles. It is the best! I have dry skin under my eyes, and since I'm approaching 30, I've noticed a few lines. I've tried SO many concealers... Bobbi brown (drying and settles), MAC Moisture cover (Slides everywhere, greasy), erase paste (hard to blend)...and more that I won't get into. This one doesn't crease, covers, and brightens. I use a Bobbi brown corrector under it, that does help with circles as well.

I had high hopes for this product since I love Dior makeup. I bought 02 beige which mates my Dior foundation beautifully, but the concealer does not completely cover up dark circles or spider veins or redness. It is not full coverage. It is perfect for someone looking for a more sheer concealer. It is hydrating and does not crease but, I noticed in pictures of myself that my dark circles were showing since I started using this product. I have since switched to a full coverage concealer that does a really nice job.