Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I can only comment on the product as this was a sample size in a Dior set they sent me. I've used it a few times now and it is a nice light hydrating concealer. It covers any flaws smoothy and dosnt feel heavy on your skin. I would consider purchasing this in the near future.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is an excellent concealer! I've recently had some dark circles under my eyes, and my other go-to concealers just weren't doing the job. They were either too light to cover, or made fine lines look more prominent. I got 002 beige, which was a perfect color match for me, and this just seems to blend into my skin and disappear, yet it covers the dark circles. Just this one product made my makeup all come together and look polished.

As far as some of the reviews that say this concealer is too thick, I wonder if they are reviewing another Dior concealer in the wrong place? This is just a normal consistency and spreads very easily.

It's a decent concealer.
I'm not saying this is the holy grail concealer, but I do like it.
I set this concealer with my Sisley setting power, so it doesn't crease.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It is not a miracle product but it conceals my dark circles better than other products, without turning them into purple circles. I also notice it stays intact on my skin for long hours, as opposed to cheaper concealers. I would switch if I found something better but for the time being I'm sticking with it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don`t like this concealer at all, it doesen`t cover up pimples or dark circles under my eyes. And it also settle into wrinkles! The pigmentation is pretty bad to be a concealer. I won't repurchase again.

This is the best undereye concealer i have used from estee lauder double wear (which was also very good but didn't like packaging ) to MAC (really drying), revlon, body shop, and many many more . I will definitely buy again and again and again...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's hard to find that perfect blend of concealer that has the right texture AND comes in the right shade. This concealer comes pretty darn close! I was looking for a concealer that I could wear on its own. I usually find concealers that have good consistency but the shade is a bit off. I get around this problem by blending the concealer with my foundation and apply powder to set it. However, when I wanted just a little bit of makeup and a concealer that stood on its own without the need for blending, foundation, and powder, I really didn't have a go-to. Well, I did, I had Benefit's Boi-ing, but I don't like the packaging (i.e. the pot). I wanted something in a tube or a stick that could travel easily. I just happened to be browsing the makeup aisles at Sephora and a Dior salesperson had me try the concealer. I was sold when I dabbed it under my eyes and noticed that it blended right in! It was like I was looking at a more awake/well-rested version of me. I also liked creaminess texture - it's not too heavy and gives just the right amount of coverage. It does crease, so it's not perfect, but I can deal with that. I've been wearing it everyday for the past month, and still really like it. I would only recommend it for under-the-eyes, as the texture isn't heavy enough to cover blemishes. Really great product!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I found HG status! Hurray for me. The only tiny thing I do is top this concealer off w/ a liquid highlighter to brighten my eyes. Here is my story. I searched high and low from Almay to YSL and everything in between (well, mostly everything-see my notepad) to find the perfect concealer that meets all the criteria I was looking for. This concealer has it all.
1. More hydrating than Lancome's efferences
2. More natual looking than BB's concealer/corrector system
3. More coverage than Amazing Cosmetics concealer
4. More staying power than Paula Dorf's special camoflauge concealer duo.
Non-cakey, smooth texture, great staying power, great coverage, great tube style w/ a tiny opening at the tip, good color match for me anyway however, this concealer has a very limited color range which will be an issue for some. I didn't find this concealer overly expensive ($28) because honest to goodness, even with my dark circles, I only need a tiny dot to cover both undereyes. I had to use so much with LM's secret camoflauge concealer to cover anything and it always look cakey. I pray to the mu lords that Dior never d/c's this concealer.
For reference, I use 030 (med. beige) in Dior nude foundation and NW25 in MAC. I use this concealer in 002 (beige).

good for undereyes, not so much for pigmented blemishes. yes, a little goes a long way but too little doesnt allow the product to become evenly blended out. i use it daily, applying with my fourth finger and it makes a big difference. i am a mac nc25-30 and i use shade 2.