Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.7

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love the packaging! This is a good light concealer for days where I don't need or want a lot of coverage. I found a great color for me in 'ivory', however, there are only a couple colors... If you don't have bad dark circles but just want some coverage and a bit of brightening. Thumbs up!

Edit: New favourite thing to do... Dior Nude concealer on the general area, then a more pigmented concealer just on the darker spots.

Coverage: Light
Texture: Light
Crease: No
Drying: No

It's a decent concealer.
I'm not saying this is the holy grail concealer, but I do like it.
I set this concealer with my Sisley setting power, so it doesn't crease.

Pros: light, hydrating
Cons: medium coverage

I only use this concealer for on the spot treatment for the odd pimple that turns and stays a dark red after it's gone. I don't pick at or scratch my pimples so I'm not sure why this happens, which often takes a month to clear up. I usually have to dab it twice so if you're looking for something heavier then I don't recommend this. I like that it's nice and light and feels like I'm putting on lotion as opposed to makeup.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

One of the best concealers I've ever had the privilege of purchasing. First off, the packaging is great- a small tube with a really small tip to get the perfect amount out. You hardly need any at all just for under eyes. I use this also on blemishes but I also have to powder over the top or it will slide off. 001 is a great color for me in the winter (NW10/15) and 002 is great in the summer when I've tanned (NW20, I own both colors). The consistency is thinner and it's on the sheerer side of concealers but it's pretty moisturizing and never dries out under my eyes. Super easy and fast to apply, some days I skip foundation and just use a bit of concealing where I need it. No scent that I can detect. Can't rave about this concealer enough!

Good consistency to cover redness if you have dry patches, but feels heavy and sticky. Usually I end up with my face full of fingerprints... Its almost impossible to cover any spots or litle imperfections, because it's just slimy layer on skin that doesn't set or stay in place without heavy powdering(I don't like to wear powder on my foundation, because it looks better without). Creases badly under my eyes. Poor color selection! 001 is too light and 002 too dark so I have to mix my own shade.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't see this product talked about very much on the boards, but it's the best concealer I've ever used. I am NC15 and I use #02. It goes on very smoothly and has good coverage. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. What I like most about it is that it doesn't crease, doesn't look dry and doesn't settle into fine lines. It's more expensive than some, but it seems to be lasting me forever. I have had it for about a year, and have used about half the tube. It just blends right into my skin and you'd never know I had concealer on, but it makes my under-eye area look so much better. I also use it as a spot concealer and it works great. I highly recommend it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Be prepared to shell out lots of money for this product, although that goes without saying with this brand. That being said, I am very happy with my 'investment' as this concealer is fabulous. I use shade 001 Ivory (the lightest one) for my super pale skin and the colour match is very good. I use this primarily as an under-eye concealer and it is very effective at concealing the dark circles under my eyes which seem to get more apparent with each passing day! I also feel this is quite hydrating as the product name implies, and further, one tube will last a long while. I've had mine for over 6 months and the tube is still nearly full. Highly recommended for under-eye coverage.

*EDIT* - I've knocked two lippies off my original review. Either the formula has changed or my under eye circles have increased significantly; I think it may be a bit of both. This is no longer covering my dark circles, and it feels less hydrating. Definitely not full coverage. I'd still recommend this for under eye circles, but only if they are not very pronounced.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product creases like crazy, no matter how much I apply! It does nothing to cover my dark circles. I also found the colors to be an artificial looking yellow. I have pretty warm-toned skin too. No bueno IME!

Overall, unlike some other reviewers, I actually found this concealer to give very good coverage. It mostly takes away the purple undertones my under-eye area can develop, and because of its packaging it is easy to take with you for re-application throughout the night/day. I have very pale skin with a slightly yellow undertone and this blends right in with my skin. I do set it with powder because I find if I don't, because it's so 'moisturizing', it tends to settle in creases and rub off. I haven't tried enough concealers to say this is the best you'll find, but it's so much better than anything I've ever bought from the drugstore. I can even use it if I have areas of redness around my face that the foundation isn't quite covering. All in all, a high quality concealer; I would buy again.

I've tried a lot of different concealers, but none of them was able to hide my dark circles completely. So far, this one is the best! What I really like is the texture, is very creamy and hydrating. It doesn't settle into fine lines and doesn't dry out my skin. It still doesn't hide my dark circles completely but it definitely brightens up my eye area a lot. Will keep purchasing untill I find a better one.