Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.2

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this concealer!! I've been using for about a year, and believe me when I say, I have literally tried over 30 different concealers (Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Tarte, Clinique, Lancome, Revlon colorstay, L'Oreal trumatch, etc.) It's not perfect, as NO concealer is, but it's definitely closer than any other one! Plus, one tube has lasted me almost a year.
Now, you really need to put an eye cream under your eyes before putting this on, as it "says" it's hydrating, but it's really not. But that's ok cuz if it was truly "hydrating" it would probably crease like crazy!

I apply my Cerave eye cream generously first, then wait about 5 min. Then I squeeze out a drop (a little bit of this concealer goes a long way!) onto my little concealer brush, and feather it onto my under eye area. I do not set this with powder, as it will dry down well in it's own over the next hour or so. It is highly pigmented so a little covers very well :)
I highly recommend trying this! I am 44 and it conceals my mild dark circles and a few freckles under my eyes without settling into fine lines. WELL worth the money!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I can only comment on the product as this was a sample size in a Dior set they sent me. I've used it a few times now and it is a nice light hydrating concealer. It covers any flaws smoothy and dosnt feel heavy on your skin. I would consider purchasing this in the near future.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Hello holy grail concealer, I'm glad I finally found you!!!

Seriously, I am in love. I like keep my face makeup light and usually just wear a tinted moisturizer, but I need some extra help for dark circles and the occasional zit. I've been going through concealers trying to find one that covers well, without looking too much like a mask, for years. All of them have been either too heavy, too drying, didn't blend well, settled into creases, etc, etc, etc. You know what I mean, I'm sure.

Not this one! It just melts into my skin, even when dabbed on with my finger (which is a necessity for me, I'm too lazy for most makeup brushes for everyday use.) I put the tiniest bit of this on my undereye circles and you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup. I just magically look more awake and fresh. Dabbing it on blemishes & the little red areas around my nose doesn't cover them completely, but seems to blur them and makes them way less visible... So it still looks like my skin, just sooooo much better than before.

I haven't had any problems at all with this concealer settling into fine lines, and it wears well on me. I am also mildly to moderately oily, and this doesn't give me any problems with shininess at all. I honestly can't even tell I have anything on, even hours after I've applied.

I definitely don't think that this concealer is for everyone, and those that prefer heavier coverage should absolutely steer clear. But for me, this is absolutely perfect, and the stuff that beauty dreams are made of.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best concealers I have used. I have tried Elizabeth Arden, MAC, Revlon, Estee Lauder, Loreal, and many other brands. This Christian Dior concealer is far superior. The consistency is not too thick and you can build the coverage with a brush in the under eye area. It lasts well with powder and does not settle in creases as previous concealers I have used often do. It melts into the skin and gives a velvety soft natural finish. It is expensive, but as I do online shopping at Strawberrynet.com I got this for a very reasonable price compared to what I would pay in department store. I will continue to use this fantastic product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstiks and I want have in my suite case so bad!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Its called "NUDE" because it shows the imperfections that your trying so hard to hide. I will give it 5 lippies for its "NUDENESS" and the way it shows blemishes.

Another amazing product from Dior

PS for Dior: Please stick with skin care products and clothes instead of making terrible make up products.

Update: I couldnt help myself but use the half full tube that i stopped using three months ago, now I have tiny little bumps on the sides of my jaws :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't see this product talked about very much on the boards, but it's the best concealer I've ever used. I am NC15 and I use #02. It goes on very smoothly and has good coverage. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. What I like most about it is that it doesn't crease, doesn't look dry and doesn't settle into fine lines. It's more expensive than some, but it seems to be lasting me forever. I have had it for about a year, and have used about half the tube. It just blends right into my skin and you'd never know I had concealer on, but it makes my under-eye area look so much better. I also use it as a spot concealer and it works great. I highly recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this concealer. I used the ivory shade which is very light, but find it covers any imperfections on my neck or jawline better than a darker concealer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great concealer, for under eye circles and acne. I'd not recommend this to people with dry skin though, because it enhances dry patches like crazy...
Pro: -You'll most likely find a color which fits you quite well.
-It's moisturizing
-It lasts ''for ever''
-Great for concealing both blue and dark under eye circles
-Doesn't wear off easily

Con: -It's very sheer, my foundation is thicker
-enhances dry patches
-Not suitable for people with very a very pink undertone, as the
colors are quite yellow
An all over good product in my opinion ^^