Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Combination

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I'm going through my third or fourth tube of this and I love it! It has a good coverage and it's buildable, very good for undereyes since it's quite lightweight, blends very easily and feels hydrating but doesn't crease when set with powder. The lightest one is a good match for my NC10-15 skin, but I guess there aren't so many shades out there so maybe not everyone can find a match. It's a bit pricey but this lasts almost annoyingly long time so..

Ive tried every concealer from A to Z , high medium and low end!
I have extremely dry sensitive undereyes and finding an under eye conealer that did a satisfactory job of concealing and hydrating was almost impossible. Max factor pan stick hydrated nicely but did not illuminate and fell into fine lines. Benefit fake up hydrated and didnt really fall into lines but looked cakey and unnatural. I was quite disillusioned and thought i would never find my HG undereye concealer!
So i spied this whilst loitering at the Dior counter and the SA didnt have to try too hard to convince me to buy it. It was super expensive £23! But now i believe it was worth every penny. I do think you need to moisturise prior to use, but it goes on so smoothly and feels like a tinted eye cream in itself. And you need so little of the product to do the job! It illuminates, conceals and hydrates excellently. Doesnt fall into fine lines and lasts about 4 hours before needing touched up.
I am nw15-20 and chose shade 2 - beige, which blends perfectly with my foundation. The packaging is sleek, practical and it has a hygenic nozzle for putting a tiny dab on your finger to dab under your eyes. Just lovely. I wont be without it again!

It's very hydrating and never makes my makeup looks cakey so kudos for this concealer 😀

3x I have repurchased this concealer. It is by far my favourite. Non-comedogenic, long lasting, looks very natural and has great coverage. Elegant and smart packaging. I am very very fair, and am extremely satisfied with their variety of light shades. I use 001.

Also, this concealer does not crease and product itself last a very long time. I use it about 4 to 5x a week for under eyes and blemishes and have had each concealer for 6 months to 1 year.

Ok ladies I like many of u have tried almost every concealer out there. This works best for me. U need a good primer first for any concealer,especially if you're over 30. I use Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Eye Cream. Then dab small dots of Dior's concealer. In the corner of my eyes and just above the shadow's of any under eye bags, use a small amount of YSL Touché Éclat . Use a damp beauty sponge to dab on concealer .

This is true love - now I have worked out how to use it properly on me...

Yes it is expensive but truly the teeniest-tiniest bit goes such a long way I can see this being with me for nearly forever. Love the tube packaging and hygenic nozzle. I'm NC15 and 001 Ivory is perfect for me.

It took me a few attempts to master the best most foolproof and flawless application for this product. I apply a little (tiny) dollop in my palm and warm up, then dot on very lightly under my eyes and blend in with my fingers. I have found this goes on best before foundation while skin is still slightly moist from face cream or primer. Once patted in and given a few minutes to set while I do eye makeup I can easily apply foundation over the top with no chance of caking up or balling with another liquid.

Oh and it stays in place and lasts all day looking smooth...

(Arm swatch above is 001 Ivoire/Ivory)

This concealer is horrible for the high price. It was to thick and hard to spread and doesn't blend well. It also caused breakouts where I needed to conceal like my hyperpigmentation and acne scars. It was also bad for under the eye to thick,cakey and creased up.

It's a decent concealer.
I'm not saying this is the holy grail concealer, but I do like it.
I set this concealer with my Sisley setting power, so it doesn't crease.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Creases like a...yeah. Twelve letters. Sounds like "brothertrucker". If you're that keen on owning something with DIOR slapped on it, may I suggest pretty much anything else from the line? Lipstick. Blush. Shadow palettes. Even foundation. This concealer may be more compatible with a drier skin, but I personally need something that's going to stay put and offer some actual coverage in the bargain. Lancome Effacernes, Maybelline Age Rewind, Collection Lasting Perfection...my track record with undereye camouflage is a joke, but these represent the best luck I've had so far. Godspeed, my oily-combo sisters.

The best thing about this concealer, for me, is the texture. I have dry skin and A LOT of concealers and foundations look super cakey on me. This, however, blends easily and looks amazingly natural (probably because it doesn't dry to a powder finish.) The coverage is light, which I prefer for covering redness on my face, but it's far too sheer to use on my zombie-like dark circles. The only real downside for me is that it doesn't last very well. My skin doesn't really "eat" product, but after 6-8 hours, it's started to disappear, particularly from my nose.

The packaging is also great. It's just a simple squeeze-tube, but I think that's simpler and more hygienic than a doe-foot applicator or pot.

Overall, I like this concealer and will happily use it up, and may one day re-purchase it, but I'm going to look for something better.