Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.8

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love the packaging! This is a good light concealer for days where I don't need or want a lot of coverage. I found a great color for me in 'ivory', however, there are only a couple colors... If you don't have bad dark circles but just want some coverage and a bit of brightening. Thumbs up!

Edit: New favourite thing to do... Dior Nude concealer on the general area, then a more pigmented concealer just on the darker spots.

Coverage: Light
Texture: Light
Crease: No
Drying: No

This is not a bad buy, at least I really feel more hydrating than the other concealer stick. The coverage is good enough for me as I don't have a lot of dark circle or pimple. I just feel that with the price the content is really fast to finish. I used Bobbi Brown touch up stick, the stick lasts forever, but this one I feel I would finish it in no time. It's great for winter time as it keeps your skin hydrates but I would still prefer Bobbi Brown for its value.

It's great for someone that doesn't need heavy coverage.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted this concealer for the longest time, because I love Dior and the Diorskin nude line. In the end, it was a disappointment for me. For one, the shade selection is abysmal - just three or four shades. I'm NW20, and I would've liked a shade between 1 and 2. The application is ok, thoughI found it a bit too thick and rich for the undereye - it looked too thick and obvious, not at all "nude."

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I found this concealer when I bought my dior new look mascara..it's good but I'm still hunting for my HG under the eye concealer. For me the product comes first n raves abt packing later. So it gives a good match n does it work nicely but it isn't comp opaque so some work is still left to do. It. Doesn't crease but touch ups are needed as it does fade. Doesn't make my fine lines prominent but doesn't hide them completely either..its satisfyingly hydrating. Good for traveling n good to keep in a makeup bag for touch ups too..I'd buy it again till I find my HG

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in 002 beige cause I really like the matching fooundation. The concealer has a nice consistency but creases like crazy on my eyes and the color is a little brownish (001 was to pale and 003 too dark) for my NC25 skin tone, I like effacernes in 02 better.

HGrail concealer,i have dry skin below my eyes and need a good concealer that is hydrating and to cover dark circles ,also one that doesnt sit in lines and this is it .I am so happy to have found it the colour is perfect 001 ivory and it applies great and stays on all day .

Unlike a lot of concealers I've tried, this doesn't cake up under my eyes! It has good coverage, nice packaging, and isn't absurdly pricey. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because I'm not sure if the coverage is perfect. Maybe it's my application, but I'm still on the hunt for something that makes my dark circles disappear. For now, I'm really happy with this product though. I absolutely recommend it to anyone who has problems with concealers settling into fine lines. I'm young (and if anything look younger than my years) and have issues with concealers doing that, so I'm sure it's a problem for tons of women.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I recently purchased this concealer after looking for the "perfect" concealer for MONTHS. Trip after trip to Sephora, trying different concealers. Buying concealers just to have them dry out my under eye, crease or cake under my eye even with setting powder. After trying SO many, I realized what I needed in a concealer- light to mid coverage, moisturizing, no heavy or thick formula, etc. The final time that I went to Sephora to look, the sales woman suggested the Diorskin Nude because it had moisturizers in it. She applied it for me, I looked in the mirror and fell in love! It ended up doing for me everything that I wanted it to do. It's now my HG concealer and I am so happy that I found it! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!

Reference; NC 30
Shade bought : Honey 003

I craved for this concealer once i saw it because of the "hydrating" part. I do give credit to this concealer because it did live up to its name. this concealer is hydrating but for me personally it is not enough coverage. If you like light to slightly medium coverage, then this might work for you but for medium to full coverage people, it might not work.

have been using this for over a year. it's not HG material but the best i've used so far.
Pros:
- Hydrating
- Still settles into fine lines but significantly lesser than a lot of other concealers
- Good Packaging (not those wand or click type)
- looks natural (not obvious that you put concealer)
Cons
- Light coverage. those with very dark circles, this will not cover. my dark circles are quite bad, this covers about 50%-60% i guess. But it definitely brightens up the eye area
- Expensive
- The colour choices sucks!! like 3 shades only? shade 1 is too light, shade 2 is too dark for me. still can work with 1 though.

Still looking for my HG. ARGH!!! this is so fustrating.