Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.1

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Having tried nearly every concealer going and never being satisfied, I've realized this is probably as close to HG status I'll ever get. Although I have very dark circles, made even worse by the fact that I have deep set eyes, thick concealers such as Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier just look awful on me. Yes, they provide the coverage I want but they look so cakey and even though I'm late twenties I already have some fine lines around my eyes which thick concealers only accentuate. However, this concealer is so light, it literally feels like water on the skin and like an eye treatment rather than a concealer. I would say the coverage is medium - it covers well and is not thick and cakey in the slightest. I always make sure to have a good supply of this for fear it will be discontinued and I'll have to start my search for a good under eye concealer again. I reckon ladies with dry or mature skin would love this!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is an excellent concealer! I've recently had some dark circles under my eyes, and my other go-to concealers just weren't doing the job. They were either too light to cover, or made fine lines look more prominent. I got 002 beige, which was a perfect color match for me, and this just seems to blend into my skin and disappear, yet it covers the dark circles. Just this one product made my makeup all come together and look polished.

As far as some of the reviews that say this concealer is too thick, I wonder if they are reviewing another Dior concealer in the wrong place? This is just a normal consistency and spreads very easily.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Light concealer that's suitable for dry skin types, this concealer provides light coverage but you can build it up to a medium is you use a little more product. This doesn't get cakey and goes on really well, but does crease a little in de fine lines under my eyes. The reason that I would't buy it again is that lately I prefer a little more coverage underneath my eyes, and I am not so happy with the color sellection. I bought this the first time in #003 Sand but that was to dark for me so I got #002 Beige which is a better match for my NC30 skintone. But I did not think the color really suited my yellow undertones and I can't find a perfect match in this concealer. This is not a bad product if you are looking for something natural and you can find a good shade match, but I prefer a little more coverage and a different undertone to suit my complexion better.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It is not a miracle product but it conceals my dark circles better than other products, without turning them into purple circles. I also notice it stays intact on my skin for long hours, as opposed to cheaper concealers. I would switch if I found something better but for the time being I'm sticking with it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my HG concealer!!! It blends in perfectly everytime, does not let my undereyes dry out (which is a problem I have with my very dry skin), stays on all day, and is a perfect match for my skin in the shade I have (which is 01, and I am a PPP). Now, I have very dark circles under the eyes, and this concealer is like a 70% coverage, so i have to layer a little of the Garnier Tinted Roller before putting this on under the eyes. That is one thing that i wish this concealer had: more coverage. otherwise, it's the best thing i have ever tried and worn under my eyes, and I am gonna stick with this until they stop making it. This concealer never ever gets cakey on me. It does crease a little in the lines right under the inner third of my eye, but i just take my finger and pat it, set it with powder, and i'm good to go. I really love this concealer and highly recommend it to those that have really dry skin and do not like cakey concealers.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don`t like this concealer at all, it doesen`t cover up pimples or dark circles under my eyes. And it also settle into wrinkles! The pigmentation is pretty bad to be a concealer. I won't repurchase again.

The concealer (02) matches my sligthly tanned skinned perfectly and is a delight to apply - but this product won´t give my skin enough coverage throughout the day.

It covers all my dark spots and lasts within the first hour, but I still I don´t think its staying power is all that good. Although I set it with my Kanebo powder, I feel my skin will need at least a couple of touch ups throughout the day.

Would I buy it again? Maybe, this concealer does the job under my eyes and around the nose-area. But I will definitely check out more full-coverage concealers for dark spots and pimples.

A few points:
1. Light coverage, but buildable (though next time i would really prefer something of better coverage)
2. Creases, but can be prevented by setting it well with powder
3. Good price point, I know it's not cheap, but considering how much product it contains, I totally fine with it. (I mean, especially compared to those clicky pen concealers!!?? 1.5g? 1g? Really??)
4. Good packaging: I love the tube, it's sanitary and the opening is so small that it's easy to control how much you want

Good natural finish, but given the light coverage I wouldn't purchase again (probably try something else). But if you are looking for something with light coverage, this is absolutely perfect!

Hydrating! I have really dry severe dark circles. This covered them up by like 70% (plus it's not thick at all!) then I top it with some shu uemura concealer which perfects it and highlights it
I highly recommend this for all you out there that have dry undereyes like I do

This is a very good concealer if you have dry skin and not too much to correct. It is super creamy and it works wonderful with Diorskin Nude foundation.