Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.1

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I'm going through my third or fourth tube of this and I love it! It has a good coverage and it's buildable, very good for undereyes since it's quite lightweight, blends very easily and feels hydrating but doesn't crease when set with powder. The lightest one is a good match for my NC10-15 skin, but I guess there aren't so many shades out there so maybe not everyone can find a match. It's a bit pricey but this lasts almost annoyingly long time so..

Ive tried every concealer from A to Z , high medium and low end!
I have extremely dry sensitive undereyes and finding an under eye conealer that did a satisfactory job of concealing and hydrating was almost impossible. Max factor pan stick hydrated nicely but did not illuminate and fell into fine lines. Benefit fake up hydrated and didnt really fall into lines but looked cakey and unnatural. I was quite disillusioned and thought i would never find my HG undereye concealer!
So i spied this whilst loitering at the Dior counter and the SA didnt have to try too hard to convince me to buy it. It was super expensive £23! But now i believe it was worth every penny. I do think you need to moisturise prior to use, but it goes on so smoothly and feels like a tinted eye cream in itself. And you need so little of the product to do the job! It illuminates, conceals and hydrates excellently. Doesnt fall into fine lines and lasts about 4 hours before needing touched up.
I am nw15-20 and chose shade 2 - beige, which blends perfectly with my foundation. The packaging is sleek, practical and it has a hygenic nozzle for putting a tiny dab on your finger to dab under your eyes. Just lovely. I wont be without it again!

3x I have repurchased this concealer. It is by far my favourite. Non-comedogenic, long lasting, looks very natural and has great coverage. Elegant and smart packaging. I am very very fair, and am extremely satisfied with their variety of light shades. I use 001.

Also, this concealer does not crease and product itself last a very long time. I use it about 4 to 5x a week for under eyes and blemishes and have had each concealer for 6 months to 1 year.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Having tried nearly every concealer going and never being satisfied, I've realized this is probably as close to HG status I'll ever get. Although I have very dark circles, made even worse by the fact that I have deep set eyes, thick concealers such as Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier just look awful on me. Yes, they provide the coverage I want but they look so cakey and even though I'm late twenties I already have some fine lines around my eyes which thick concealers only accentuate. However, this concealer is so light, it literally feels like water on the skin and like an eye treatment rather than a concealer. I would say the coverage is medium - it covers well and is not thick and cakey in the slightest. I always make sure to have a good supply of this for fear it will be discontinued and I'll have to start my search for a good under eye concealer again. I reckon ladies with dry or mature skin would love this!

This is true love - now I have worked out how to use it properly on me...

Yes it is expensive but truly the teeniest-tiniest bit goes such a long way I can see this being with me for nearly forever. Love the tube packaging and hygenic nozzle. I'm NC15 and 001 Ivory is perfect for me.

It took me a few attempts to master the best most foolproof and flawless application for this product. I apply a little (tiny) dollop in my palm and warm up, then dot on very lightly under my eyes and blend in with my fingers. I have found this goes on best before foundation while skin is still slightly moist from face cream or primer. Once patted in and given a few minutes to set while I do eye makeup I can easily apply foundation over the top with no chance of caking up or balling with another liquid.

Oh and it stays in place and lasts all day looking smooth...

(Arm swatch above is 001 Ivoire/Ivory)

This is my favourite concealer, it covers spots, evens skin tone,disguises pores and gives a flawless, glowing, dewy finish. I use both the lightest shade number 1 and the medium number 2 depending on if I'm wearing fake tan. It only comes in three shades , which isn't ideal. It is quite expensive , but a little bit does go a long way. Another thing you can do is mix it with your foundation, to give an all over full coverage. It is a thick concealer, which can make it difficult to work with but I have such problem skin, I need a substantial concealer. I use a concealer brush to apply it which makes it easier to work with.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love the packaging! This is a good light concealer for days where I don't need or want a lot of coverage. I found a great color for me in 'ivory', however, there are only a couple colors... If you don't have bad dark circles but just want some coverage and a bit of brightening. Thumbs up!

Edit: New favourite thing to do... Dior Nude concealer on the general area, then a more pigmented concealer just on the darker spots.

Coverage: Light
Texture: Light
Crease: No
Drying: No

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Hello holy grail concealer, I'm glad I finally found you!!!

Seriously, I am in love. I like keep my face makeup light and usually just wear a tinted moisturizer, but I need some extra help for dark circles and the occasional zit. I've been going through concealers trying to find one that covers well, without looking too much like a mask, for years. All of them have been either too heavy, too drying, didn't blend well, settled into creases, etc, etc, etc. You know what I mean, I'm sure.

Not this one! It just melts into my skin, even when dabbed on with my finger (which is a necessity for me, I'm too lazy for most makeup brushes for everyday use.) I put the tiniest bit of this on my undereye circles and you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup. I just magically look more awake and fresh. Dabbing it on blemishes & the little red areas around my nose doesn't cover them completely, but seems to blur them and makes them way less visible... So it still looks like my skin, just sooooo much better than before.

I haven't had any problems at all with this concealer settling into fine lines, and it wears well on me. I am also mildly to moderately oily, and this doesn't give me any problems with shininess at all. I honestly can't even tell I have anything on, even hours after I've applied.

I definitely don't think that this concealer is for everyone, and those that prefer heavier coverage should absolutely steer clear. But for me, this is absolutely perfect, and the stuff that beauty dreams are made of.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Creases like a...yeah. Twelve letters. Sounds like "brothertrucker". If you're that keen on owning something with DIOR slapped on it, may I suggest pretty much anything else from the line? Lipstick. Blush. Shadow palettes. Even foundation. This concealer may be more compatible with a drier skin, but I personally need something that's going to stay put and offer some actual coverage in the bargain. Lancome Effacernes, Maybelline Age Rewind, Collection Lasting Perfection...my track record with undereye camouflage is a joke, but these represent the best luck I've had so far. Godspeed, my oily-combo sisters.

The best thing about this concealer, for me, is the texture. I have dry skin and A LOT of concealers and foundations look super cakey on me. This, however, blends easily and looks amazingly natural (probably because it doesn't dry to a powder finish.) The coverage is light, which I prefer for covering redness on my face, but it's far too sheer to use on my zombie-like dark circles. The only real downside for me is that it doesn't last very well. My skin doesn't really "eat" product, but after 6-8 hours, it's started to disappear, particularly from my nose.

The packaging is also great. It's just a simple squeeze-tube, but I think that's simpler and more hygienic than a doe-foot applicator or pot.

Overall, I like this concealer and will happily use it up, and may one day re-purchase it, but I'm going to look for something better.