Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.8

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Discontinued since 2016. However the department stores still have testers and the website still shows it. Some shops are still trying to sell dark shades. Someone else said 'Helena Rubinsteins Magic Concealer in 01 light' is comparable to this in 001 ivory, but I have compared the two on my hand and they are not the same colour. HR is more dull neutral beige compared to Dior ivory which is a brighter pinky peach. I'm looking for a concealer to use without foundation. This Dior melted into skin and was invisible but concealing. (Would be perfect without the fragrance.) Not so with HR which is just like all the others. It is good and non irritating to eyes though.

My search goes on. I'd love some help. Dior haven't replied to my email. It's so infuriating that they sell a new concealer (called Forever) in the USA but not in the UK. But I prefer the squeezy tube anyway. I hope they bring out a new tube of hydrating concealer in exactly the current shade of 001 Ivory. The most perfect shade to cover the dark bits of my white English complexion.

Love this concealer! I use it under and around the eyes and I am absolutely pleased with it. Stays put without creeping into lines and doesn't get cakey at all for a good 18 hours. Coverage is high (and much higher than any drugstore concealer I tried), however, don't expect it to be a camouflage concealer. It looks very natural on me and blends out perfectly. I apply it with a concealer brush, blend it out with my fingers and dust a colorless setting podwer (Make up Forever HD Powder) on top. I highly recommend setting it with a very finely milled, colorless powder - I think this makes all the difference and holds it in place. Shade 001 Ivory compares to Helena Rubinsteins Magic Concealer in 01 light (which is another fantastic concealer).

This concealer is horrible for the high price. It was to thick and hard to spread and doesn't blend well. It also caused breakouts where I needed to conceal like my hyperpigmentation and acne scars. It was also bad for under the eye to thick,cakey and creased up.

Pros: light, hydrating
Cons: medium coverage

I only use this concealer for on the spot treatment for the odd pimple that turns and stays a dark red after it's gone. I don't pick at or scratch my pimples so I'm not sure why this happens, which often takes a month to clear up. I usually have to dab it twice so if you're looking for something heavier then I don't recommend this. I like that it's nice and light and feels like I'm putting on lotion as opposed to makeup.

I had high hopes for this product since I love Dior makeup. I bought 02 beige which mates my Dior foundation beautifully, but the concealer does not completely cover up dark circles or spider veins or redness. It is not full coverage. It is perfect for someone looking for a more sheer concealer. It is hydrating and does not crease but, I noticed in pictures of myself that my dark circles were showing since I started using this product. I have since switched to a full coverage concealer that does a really nice job.