Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.1

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

when i first put this on it looked great, just hid my dark circles no creases but after10 minutes without powder you can see my dark circles again, settled into my lines and highlighted all the little bumps under my eyes..

When i tried powder over the top it looked even worse as it sunk into all the little lines i never knew i had,

Overall i'm really dissapointed for the price its just not worth it for me because theres still purple under my eyes! :(

also the tube is tiny!!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I used to use Dior's long lasting concealer #430. It was perfect for me. The right color and covered my moderately dark eye circles. Like always they discontinued. I had high hopes for this product. However, it doesn't cover. I tried several applications and it still doesn't cover. It's going back to the store.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I feel like I would love this concealer....if it was actually hydrating. I bought this at Sephora 2 months ago for I believe, $36. Pretty pricey for a little tube of this stuff but since it was called 'hydrating' I was instantly sold. The lightest shade is the one I got and it is light enough for my skin tone which is excellent because very rarely can I find foundations/concealers/powders that match my skin tone! It is a medium to full coverage and you need very little to get good coverage which does help to justify the price a bit more. I usually use my beauty blender to blend this into my skin and 2 very thin layers will cover a big blemish. Where this concealer fell on its face for me is that the lasting power is very poor. After about 4 hours you can see that it is starting to fade and it fades very quickly from there. As well, it really made any blemishes that I went to cover look really, really dry. Like...peeling and everything. I do not feel like I can recommend this to oily skins because the lasting power is awful and I do not feel like I can recommend this for dry skins because of how it drys out skin so much. Would not recommend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I originally bought this to match my dior foundation .. i find this concealer a bit too cakey for me .. although i do give it points for being alot better than many others i have tried. its quite pricey too

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this concealer for ages and it has been my HG for so long. Well, I took a picture of myself a few weeks ago and noticed that I could still see my dark circles. So I went out and tried some different concealers to try to hide these dark circles..and I am still looking to find one that is hydrating like this one, but covers better and is not cakey and drying by midday. So my point is basically if this had better coverage, my search would definatley be over. I will keep using this unless I stumble across something better.

Update: After trying many different concealers, I have to say that I have gone back to this one. It blends like a dream and does not cake up. I realize just how much i missed this concealer, and all i do is add a little more if I need more coverage. This is the best concealer I have ever tried, and keeps me looking great. I CANNOT deal with cakeyness. This is definately my HG and I have started on a fresh tube of it that I went and bought last week, since I have almost finished with the previous tube (I carry that in my bag to add a little more if I have to during the day which is rare- and it doesn't cake if I do that). <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The previous reviewers have done a great job of describing this. This is the concealer I'm reaching for regularly. I still like by Terry but I think this may be a tad more moisturizing. I tried Ivory and that's a little too light for me. 002 Beige is just right.
Edit - I've since tried other concealers and lowered my rating a bit.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best concealers I have used. I have tried Elizabeth Arden, MAC, Revlon, Estee Lauder, Loreal, and many other brands. This Christian Dior concealer is far superior. The consistency is not too thick and you can build the coverage with a brush in the under eye area. It lasts well with powder and does not settle in creases as previous concealers I have used often do. It melts into the skin and gives a velvety soft natural finish. It is expensive, but as I do online shopping at Strawberrynet.com I got this for a very reasonable price compared to what I would pay in department store. I will continue to use this fantastic product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my HG concealer!!! It blends in perfectly everytime, does not let my undereyes dry out (which is a problem I have with my very dry skin), stays on all day, and is a perfect match for my skin in the shade I have (which is 01, and I am a PPP). Now, I have very dark circles under the eyes, and this concealer is like a 70% coverage, so i have to layer a little of the Garnier Tinted Roller before putting this on under the eyes. That is one thing that i wish this concealer had: more coverage. otherwise, it's the best thing i have ever tried and worn under my eyes, and I am gonna stick with this until they stop making it. This concealer never ever gets cakey on me. It does crease a little in the lines right under the inner third of my eye, but i just take my finger and pat it, set it with powder, and i'm good to go. I really love this concealer and highly recommend it to those that have really dry skin and do not like cakey concealers.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

One of the best concealers I've ever had the privilege of purchasing. First off, the packaging is great- a small tube with a really small tip to get the perfect amount out. You hardly need any at all just for under eyes. I use this also on blemishes but I also have to powder over the top or it will slide off. 001 is a great color for me in the winter (NW10/15) and 002 is great in the summer when I've tanned (NW20, I own both colors). The consistency is thinner and it's on the sheerer side of concealers but it's pretty moisturizing and never dries out under my eyes. Super easy and fast to apply, some days I skip foundation and just use a bit of concealing where I need it. No scent that I can detect. Can't rave about this concealer enough!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't see this product talked about very much on the boards, but it's the best concealer I've ever used. I am NC15 and I use #02. It goes on very smoothly and has good coverage. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. What I like most about it is that it doesn't crease, doesn't look dry and doesn't settle into fine lines. It's more expensive than some, but it seems to be lasting me forever. I have had it for about a year, and have used about half the tube. It just blends right into my skin and you'd never know I had concealer on, but it makes my under-eye area look so much better. I also use it as a spot concealer and it works great. I highly recommend it.