Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Love this concealer! I use it under and around the eyes and I am absolutely pleased with it. Stays put without creeping into lines and doesn't get cakey at all for a good 18 hours. Coverage is high (and much higher than any drugstore concealer I tried), however, don't expect it to be a camouflage concealer. It looks very natural on me and blends out perfectly. I apply it with a concealer brush, blend it out with my fingers and dust a colorless setting podwer (Make up Forever HD Powder) on top. I highly recommend setting it with a very finely milled, colorless powder - I think this makes all the difference and holds it in place. Shade 001 Ivory compares to Helena Rubinsteins Magic Concealer in 01 light (which is another fantastic concealer).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this concealer!! I've been using for about a year, and believe me when I say, I have literally tried over 30 different concealers (Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Tarte, Clinique, Lancome, Revlon colorstay, L'Oreal trumatch, etc.) It's not perfect, as NO concealer is, but it's definitely closer than any other one! Plus, one tube has lasted me almost a year.
Now, you really need to put an eye cream under your eyes before putting this on, as it "says" it's hydrating, but it's really not. But that's ok cuz if it was truly "hydrating" it would probably crease like crazy!

I apply my Cerave eye cream generously first, then wait about 5 min. Then I squeeze out a drop (a little bit of this concealer goes a long way!) onto my little concealer brush, and feather it onto my under eye area. I do not set this with powder, as it will dry down well in it's own over the next hour or so. It is highly pigmented so a little covers very well :)
I highly recommend trying this! I am 44 and it conceals my mild dark circles and a few freckles under my eyes without settling into fine lines. WELL worth the money!

To Read all 135 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm going through my third or fourth tube of this and I love it! It has a good coverage and it's buildable, very good for undereyes since it's quite lightweight, blends very easily and feels hydrating but doesn't crease when set with powder. The lightest one is a good match for my NC10-15 skin, but I guess there aren't so many shades out there so maybe not everyone can find a match. It's a bit pricey but this lasts almost annoyingly long time so..

This is my favorite concealer by far.
Its fluid texture lets me apply as much or as little as i need. Even though it's fluid, it's very opaque and covering.
It applies best with a little sponge. I used to set it with a powder (benefit) but after awhile i found that it stayed just as well on it's own, and powder could make it cakey.

The squeeze tube is easy to control. Just a little goes a long way with this. I wear it every day and overall i would say i need to re-buy once every 5 months.

I pay about 32 CAD at Pharmaprix/ShoppersDrugMart for this product

Ive tried every concealer from A to Z , high medium and low end!
I have extremely dry sensitive undereyes and finding an under eye conealer that did a satisfactory job of concealing and hydrating was almost impossible. Max factor pan stick hydrated nicely but did not illuminate and fell into fine lines. Benefit fake up hydrated and didnt really fall into lines but looked cakey and unnatural. I was quite disillusioned and thought i would never find my HG undereye concealer!
So i spied this whilst loitering at the Dior counter and the SA didnt have to try too hard to convince me to buy it. It was super expensive 23! But now i believe it was worth every penny. I do think you need to moisturise prior to use, but it goes on so smoothly and feels like a tinted eye cream in itself. And you need so little of the product to do the job! It illuminates, conceals and hydrates excellently. Doesnt fall into fine lines and lasts about 4 hours before needing touched up.
I am nw15-20 and chose shade 2 - beige, which blends perfectly with my foundation. The packaging is sleek, practical and it has a hygenic nozzle for putting a tiny dab on your finger to dab under your eyes. Just lovely. I wont be without it again!

It's very hydrating and never makes my makeup looks cakey so kudos for this concealer 😀

3x I have repurchased this concealer. It is by far my favourite. Non-comedogenic, long lasting, looks very natural and has great coverage. Elegant and smart packaging. I am very very fair, and am extremely satisfied with their variety of light shades. I use 001.

Also, this concealer does not crease and product itself last a very long time. I use it about 4 to 5x a week for under eyes and blemishes and have had each concealer for 6 months to 1 year.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Having tried nearly every concealer going and never being satisfied, I've realized this is probably as close to HG status I'll ever get. Although I have very dark circles, made even worse by the fact that I have deep set eyes, thick concealers such as Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier just look awful on me. Yes, they provide the coverage I want but they look so cakey and even though I'm late twenties I already have some fine lines around my eyes which thick concealers only accentuate. However, this concealer is so light, it literally feels like water on the skin and like an eye treatment rather than a concealer. I would say the coverage is medium - it covers well and is not thick and cakey in the slightest. I always make sure to have a good supply of this for fear it will be discontinued and I'll have to start my search for a good under eye concealer again. I reckon ladies with dry or mature skin would love this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I can only comment on the product as this was a sample size in a Dior set they sent me. I've used it a few times now and it is a nice light hydrating concealer. It covers any flaws smoothy and dosnt feel heavy on your skin. I would consider purchasing this in the near future.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an excellent concealer! I've recently had some dark circles under my eyes, and my other go-to concealers just weren't doing the job. They were either too light to cover, or made fine lines look more prominent. I got 002 beige, which was a perfect color match for me, and this just seems to blend into my skin and disappear, yet it covers the dark circles. Just this one product made my makeup all come together and look polished.

As far as some of the reviews that say this concealer is too thick, I wonder if they are reviewing another Dior concealer in the wrong place? This is just a normal consistency and spreads very easily.