Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 30-35

4.5

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my HG concealer!!! It blends in perfectly everytime, does not let my undereyes dry out (which is a problem I have with my very dry skin), stays on all day, and is a perfect match for my skin in the shade I have (which is 01, and I am a PPP). Now, I have very dark circles under the eyes, and this concealer is like a 70% coverage, so i have to layer a little of the Garnier Tinted Roller before putting this on under the eyes. That is one thing that i wish this concealer had: more coverage. otherwise, it's the best thing i have ever tried and worn under my eyes, and I am gonna stick with this until they stop making it. This concealer never ever gets cakey on me. It does crease a little in the lines right under the inner third of my eye, but i just take my finger and pat it, set it with powder, and i'm good to go. I really love this concealer and highly recommend it to those that have really dry skin and do not like cakey concealers.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this concealer for ages and it has been my HG for so long. Well, I took a picture of myself a few weeks ago and noticed that I could still see my dark circles. So I went out and tried some different concealers to try to hide these dark circles..and I am still looking to find one that is hydrating like this one, but covers better and is not cakey and drying by midday. So my point is basically if this had better coverage, my search would definatley be over. I will keep using this unless I stumble across something better.

Update: After trying many different concealers, I have to say that I have gone back to this one. It blends like a dream and does not cake up. I realize just how much i missed this concealer, and all i do is add a little more if I need more coverage. This is the best concealer I have ever tried, and keeps me looking great. I CANNOT deal with cakeyness. This is definately my HG and I have started on a fresh tube of it that I went and bought last week, since I have almost finished with the previous tube (I carry that in my bag to add a little more if I have to during the day which is rare- and it doesn't cake if I do that). <3