Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.9

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Having tried nearly every concealer going and never being satisfied, I've realized this is probably as close to HG status I'll ever get. Although I have very dark circles, made even worse by the fact that I have deep set eyes, thick concealers such as Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier just look awful on me. Yes, they provide the coverage I want but they look so cakey and even though I'm late twenties I already have some fine lines around my eyes which thick concealers only accentuate. However, this concealer is so light, it literally feels like water on the skin and like an eye treatment rather than a concealer. I would say the coverage is medium - it covers well and is not thick and cakey in the slightest. I always make sure to have a good supply of this for fear it will be discontinued and I'll have to start my search for a good under eye concealer again. I reckon ladies with dry or mature skin would love this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I can only comment on the product as this was a sample size in a Dior set they sent me. I've used it a few times now and it is a nice light hydrating concealer. It covers any flaws smoothy and dosnt feel heavy on your skin. I would consider purchasing this in the near future.

This concealer is horrible for the high price. It was to thick and hard to spread and doesn't blend well. It also caused breakouts where I needed to conceal like my hyperpigmentation and acne scars. It was also bad for under the eye to thick,cakey and creased up.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Hello holy grail concealer, I'm glad I finally found you!!!

Seriously, I am in love. I like keep my face makeup light and usually just wear a tinted moisturizer, but I need some extra help for dark circles and the occasional zit. I've been going through concealers trying to find one that covers well, without looking too much like a mask, for years. All of them have been either too heavy, too drying, didn't blend well, settled into creases, etc, etc, etc. You know what I mean, I'm sure.

Not this one! It just melts into my skin, even when dabbed on with my finger (which is a necessity for me, I'm too lazy for most makeup brushes for everyday use.) I put the tiniest bit of this on my undereye circles and you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup. I just magically look more awake and fresh. Dabbing it on blemishes & the little red areas around my nose doesn't cover them completely, but seems to blur them and makes them way less visible... So it still looks like my skin, just sooooo much better than before.

I haven't had any problems at all with this concealer settling into fine lines, and it wears well on me. I am also mildly to moderately oily, and this doesn't give me any problems with shininess at all. I honestly can't even tell I have anything on, even hours after I've applied.

I definitely don't think that this concealer is for everyone, and those that prefer heavier coverage should absolutely steer clear. But for me, this is absolutely perfect, and the stuff that beauty dreams are made of.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really dislike this concealer, for the price I was expecting something to blow my socks off.
Unfortunately, this concealer was wayyyy too greasy, did not blend well at all, and barely covered.
When you squeeze the tube, sometimes the oil and concealer separate forcing you to mix them together. Then you apply it, its doesn't blend just sort of sits on top of your under eyes and creases very easily.
What a waste of money!

I had been looking for another Dior product which was sold out, so a friend suggested that I give this concealer a try. I was reluctant at first, it's a small tube and I was sure I would use it really quickly.

But I decided to give it a try. I purchased a shade lighter than my skin for my under eye and I'm very happy with the results. I just use two small dots for both eyes and it magically brightens my face. I use it as a highlighter and I think it works even better than the YSL eclat. I'm able to control the amount that comes out easily. The base is creamy and it's not drying.

The only con is that there isn't much of a color selection, but if it works for your skin tone, it blends beautifully.

This is not a bad buy, at least I really feel more hydrating than the other concealer stick. The coverage is good enough for me as I don't have a lot of dark circle or pimple. I just feel that with the price the content is really fast to finish. I used Bobbi Brown touch up stick, the stick lasts forever, but this one I feel I would finish it in no time. It's great for winter time as it keeps your skin hydrates but I would still prefer Bobbi Brown for its value.

It's great for someone that doesn't need heavy coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is currently something inbetween MAC NW15 and NW20. I am usually using as allround concealer the Select Cover Up from MAC in NW20. In winter I usually get paler than that and also drier. If I wasnt suffering from the dry weather, I would probably buy NW15 as well and would mix them together to get the right shade. As the Select Cover Up can accentuare dry patches sometimes, I was searching for something hydrating and a bit lighter in color.

This concealer is perfect, the color (001 Ivory) is just right - a tiny little bit lighter than NW20, but not as pale as NW15. The coverage is medium I would say, bit less heavy than Select Cover Up, but still very good and buildabe.

The finish is super natural and it does not accentuate lines in the eye area and it also does not make dry patches (ex spots) visible and even more dry. I definitely see the hydrating effect there without making the spot/dry patch oily or super shiny. It is only healthy even skin that is left behind.

Edit: Just wanted to add, that i tried several brushed with this concealer - MAC 217 and 286 and Real techniques ones and have to say that you achieve best results when applied with fingers. It blends more easily and looks like skin with nothing on (given you have the right shade).

I bought this product because I wanted to cover my dark circles under the eyes, but it doesn't work. It isn't able to cover dark circles although you put more quantity of product.
The only positive things about this product are that it doesn't go in the fine lines around eyes and it seems quite natural (you could even use it without foundation or any other product in your face).
I have tried lots of concealers and for me the best one till now is Bobbi Brown.
I won't buy this product again

This concealer does an OK job covering very light under-eye circles and imperfections. If you have darker circles, this product probably won't give enough coverage. One big plus, I did find that this concealer didn't crease or gather in any fine lines around the eye.

Overall: Good concealer for people who don't have particularly dark under-eye circles.
Alternatives: I'm still looking.....
Value: Pretty good. The tube I got has lasted me forever. To be honest, I can't remember when I bought it, but it was well over a year ago.