Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 18 & Under

3.7

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I feel like I would love this concealer....if it was actually hydrating. I bought this at Sephora 2 months ago for I believe, $36. Pretty pricey for a little tube of this stuff but since it was called 'hydrating' I was instantly sold. The lightest shade is the one I got and it is light enough for my skin tone which is excellent because very rarely can I find foundations/concealers/powders that match my skin tone! It is a medium to full coverage and you need very little to get good coverage which does help to justify the price a bit more. I usually use my beauty blender to blend this into my skin and 2 very thin layers will cover a big blemish. Where this concealer fell on its face for me is that the lasting power is very poor. After about 4 hours you can see that it is starting to fade and it fades very quickly from there. As well, it really made any blemishes that I went to cover look really, really dry. Like...peeling and everything. I do not feel like I can recommend this to oily skins because the lasting power is awful and I do not feel like I can recommend this for dry skins because of how it drys out skin so much. Would not recommend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I originally bought this to match my dior foundation .. i find this concealer a bit too cakey for me .. although i do give it points for being alot better than many others i have tried. its quite pricey too

Gorgeous concealer. It really does cover really well and I really think it's worth every penny. Though I did buy it online waaaay cheaper than the RRP.