Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.5

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

really don't understand how this can be classified as 'hydrating'. I have super dry skin and this did not work well at all with it - I found it clung to all my dry patches and set into my fine lines. It did manage to conceal redness but it didn't work any wonders on any large pimples I may have, which is disappointing considering the price.The only positive aspect of this concealer is the fact that a little bit really does go a long way.

It's an okay concealer but it does not cover a lot and wears off easily so its definitely not worth the price. Better concealers can be found at the drugstore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't have too much experience with under-eye concealers but I can say this one does everything I would want it to. I bought it in shade 001 and my actual skin tone is probably closer to that of 002 but I wanted it to be a bit lighter to give a "highlighting" look. This concealer does that while covering up dark circles and it doesn't crack throughout the day or completely fade away either. It's expensive but I believe in getting what I pay for and this product is just that.

P.S. I probably wouldn't suggest this to be used to cover scars or acne as it has a kind of dewy look and would only draw attention to those imperfections.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I feel like I would love this concealer....if it was actually hydrating. I bought this at Sephora 2 months ago for I believe, $36. Pretty pricey for a little tube of this stuff but since it was called 'hydrating' I was instantly sold. The lightest shade is the one I got and it is light enough for my skin tone which is excellent because very rarely can I find foundations/concealers/powders that match my skin tone! It is a medium to full coverage and you need very little to get good coverage which does help to justify the price a bit more. I usually use my beauty blender to blend this into my skin and 2 very thin layers will cover a big blemish. Where this concealer fell on its face for me is that the lasting power is very poor. After about 4 hours you can see that it is starting to fade and it fades very quickly from there. As well, it really made any blemishes that I went to cover look really, really dry. Like...peeling and everything. I do not feel like I can recommend this to oily skins because the lasting power is awful and I do not feel like I can recommend this for dry skins because of how it drys out skin so much. Would not recommend.

Hydrating! I have really dry severe dark circles. This covered them up by like 70% (plus it's not thick at all!) then I top it with some shu uemura concealer which perfects it and highlights it
I highly recommend this for all you out there that have dry undereyes like I do

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I originally bought this to match my dior foundation .. i find this concealer a bit too cakey for me .. although i do give it points for being alot better than many others i have tried. its quite pricey too

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Its called "NUDE" because it shows the imperfections that your trying so hard to hide. I will give it 5 lippies for its "NUDENESS" and the way it shows blemishes.

Another amazing product from Dior

PS for Dior: Please stick with skin care products and clothes instead of making terrible make up products.

Update: I couldnt help myself but use the half full tube that i stopped using three months ago, now I have tiny little bumps on the sides of my jaws :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this concealer! Coverage is great, very buildable but at the same time it is sheer enough to use as an undereye cover up. Consistency is perfect, not too thick, so it blends like magic. I have verrrry sensitive skin and so far it hasn't broke me out so I'm very impressed! Well worth the $$$$ since you get enough product to last you years.

Gorgeous concealer. It really does cover really well and I really think it's worth every penny. Though I did buy it online waaaay cheaper than the RRP.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great concealer, for under eye circles and acne. I'd not recommend this to people with dry skin though, because it enhances dry patches like crazy...
Pro: -You'll most likely find a color which fits you quite well.
-It's moisturizing
-It lasts ''for ever''
-Great for concealing both blue and dark under eye circles
-Doesn't wear off easily

Con: -It's very sheer, my foundation is thicker
-enhances dry patches
-Not suitable for people with very a very pink undertone, as the
colors are quite yellow
An all over good product in my opinion ^^