Sue Devitt SpaComplexion Hydrating Marine Minerals Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

1 review

on 12/16/2010 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've been on a search of tinted moisturizers, due to the fact that I've got weird problems with my skin - eczema most likely. I managed to get quite a few samples of brands from Sephora and so far only one brand has not really aggravated my skin, even though there were a couple of other brands where I preferred the coverage and feel/texture better. That is, until I hit Ulta and found this product!

So far, so good. No problems and the latest aggravation in my skin has been slowly clearing up/healing since I've been using this product. Go figure! The Ulta near me used to carry all three shades of the TM, but now only carries one - Moorea (medium). It's a tad on the expensive side, but since it has yet to aggravate my skin, I'm sold on it! Besides, if one buys other products at Ulta, one can accumulate points and get some $$ off.

It goes on smooth and the coverage is quite good, considering it's sheer. It hasn't really dried up my skin, either, which tends to happen when I have a skin aggravation. Hallelujah!

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer