Chanel Comedia

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Chanel Comedia

4.7

on 3/4/2011 12:16:00 PM

I bought Chanel's Comedia because I was looking for a cool-toned rose shade. What it translates to on my lips is a soft (yet fairly bright) rosy coral color with the subtlest amount of shimmer. Others may swear that this is a cool-toned pink, but on me it is most definitely leaning towards peach. That's not to say that it's a bad thing - it's a gorgeous shade in its own right, just not exactly what I was looking for. I have an issue with Chanel Rouge Allure and Rouge Coco lipsticks, though. I have lipsticks from other high-end brands (Dior, Givenchy, Guerlain), but these are at the bottom in terms of moisture. They go on easily with no drag, but they seem to accentuate every lip line (I see lines I didn't even know I had!), and I definitely need a touch of gloss over top to smooth out the look and keep my lips moist. Overall, this is a gorgeous and unique shade... but that's the only reason that I would repurchase it.

on 3/3/2011 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

gorgeous pink which does not pull blue on me..it is a mid tone pink but so sexy and appealing due to the finish.. it is heavenly. I already bought my bu as this will be one of my spring favourites.

This is my first Chanel lipstick and i must say that it is absolutely wonderful. It feels very luxurious on my lips and does not dry out. The color is medium pink and i think that it is suitable for most girls.
The packaging is really nice and the click system could not be better.
Despite the high price i will buy this lipstick again. Have already looked into the other pink colors and i want them all!